+ Reply to Thread

Thread: saboteurs. and interupt.

Soulwalker

Default saboteurs. and interupt.

firstly this isnt intended to sound like a troll,
    but why cant Saboteurs interrupt or purge.?? they can stun but i don't think that works on bosses,
    to me it seams to fit there kind of job. Using bombs to distract/weaken the enemy.
    I.E: With glacial shield which i know a few bosses in T2 have it fits the enemy putting a shield up and then having the Saboteur throwing a bomb that 'shatters' it.

That's the back story over with.
    Now i know every class needs to be stable and fair (which is why they probably haven't given this to saboteurs as they can already pump out some good dps with stuns, snares and Armour reduction + damage increase. but with the Rogue only having one class with interrupt (i'm afraid i don't know how many souls with interrupt the other classes have) i just thought it would be nice. to have a bit of play style with your interrupt. and also i think it suites the saboteur well to be able to interrupt/purge.
    In the style of being fair it could be a bomb that has quite a long CD, or may be even annihilation bomb (which stuns normal targets) interrupt a bosses skill??
    well that's just my thoughts.
    what do you other guys and gals think?

thanks
    Ade889

All i can say to this is don't play a 51 sabo... ???
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

Umm we can interupt. Sabdancer includes weapon barrage from BD tree so we have an interupt/silence no purge but only one rogue soul I know of has one and no thanks in pve.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

Even as deep sab, you still have a ranged AOE silence and snare which have about a 25% potential uptime, and if you pop Carpet Bombing you can silence continually for the best part of 30 seconds. Plenty of other builds already have interrupts, and if you're in a specific situation which calls for them you can always switch specs.

Soulwalker

well don't i feel silly. i completely missed weapon barrage. so that part of the argument is out + i have never seen what a saboteur dancer includes. id previously been told you needed good gear for it to work and i didn't **** T1 gear as good enough so haven't looked at it myself.

thanks
    Ade889

+ Reply to Thread