+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By charliekelly
  • 1 Post By Harker

Thread: Nightblade - Night Rage suggestion.

Default Nightblade - Night Rage suggestion.

change night rage to last 30s and to proc on scourge of darkness, rather than dusk to dawn. if need be, change the location of scourge and dusk to dawn on the tree to make scourge 30 points in. this would keep the current buff intact, change very little in terms of pvp balance, if any. but it would allow nightblade to be slightly more viable in a pve setting. currently generating enough energy to use dusk to dawn every minute is cumbersome in a pve rotation. putting it on scourge will make it more fluid, and a bit more reasonable.

ps: make high explosives crit.

Yeah, I find D2D to be a pain and really only used it situationally, it feels cumbersome trying to use it whenever and however I can. That's just me though.

Shadowlander

Nice suggestion, i support it.

I'll add:
    DtD: increase it's damage by 1% and bonus AP by 5 % for every point spent in soul above 31, and reduce CD by 1 sec for every point spent in soul above 31.

living flame: increase it's duration, or reduce CD, to make it more consistent. Cause atm, it'll feel more like pocket lighter ...

i still feel like dtd is missing something. most people are still immune to the root part of it even if it does finally give the damage. most nb use it as just a proc atm for night rage. the skill itself is useless. while if it drained health itd be a welcomed change, smaller things would make it more useful. like not allowing people to break out of the root, making each tick proc a heat retention, and allowing each tick to consume a stack of scourge.

I support the hell out of this. It would make Nightblade viable in pve with the synergy crystal I think.
    Harker - Breaking Bads - Seastone

+ Reply to Thread