+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inflitrator - Fleet of Foot: Worth it or not?

Soulwalker

Default Inflitrator - Fleet of Foot: Worth it or not?

Hi, i just reached rank 5 and i am curious if would be worth to switch from 51sin/15inf to 46sin/20inf to get Fleet of Foot. I can imagine 5% faster running could be very usefull, however i would be glad for your experiences about it. Thank you.
    Last edited by Seggy; 08-11-2011 at 11:29 PM.

I dunno, but it's on my list to try, mainly because I really wanna try out Step into Shadows with a Assassin build, which basically gives me two Slip Aways.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...odbR.VVb0h0x0o

My only main regret with this build is that I have to go down the survivability side rather than the damage side, as well as having to take the unneeded Improved Stealth in Assassin in order to get Slip Away. Planning on trying this with a Nightblade also.
    Last edited by TiberiusMonkey; 08-12-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Rift Disciple

I don't think so. There are very few situations I'd ever want more than 15 points in Infiltrator, in fact.

If you want to see how much this talent affects your game play, buy a Performance Insole consumable. They are incredibly cheap to make, and give you +5% move speed for 4 hours. I use these when I play marksman for a kiting edge, but otherwise they don't make a huge difference at all.
    Trephination [Rogue] | Somali [Mage] | Defiant @ Deepstrike | <Waiting on Diablo>

The only guaranteed must-have past 15 in Infiltrator is bard. Assassin is 51 / 15 all the way / ranger.

You could experiment with a 44 NB / over 15 Inf build might be something there I'm not sure though doubt it. As 44 NB and 15 Inf that leaves 7 points so either go deeper into Inf for something or boost AP in Rfitstalker,

Quote Originally Posted by Riftrox View Post
    The only guaranteed must-have past 15 in Infiltrator is bard. Assassin is 51 / 15 all the way / ranger.

You could experiment with a 44 NB / over 15 Inf build might be something there I'm not sure though doubt it. As 44 NB and 15 Inf that leaves 7 points so either go deeper into Inf for something or boost AP in Rfitstalker,
    Or with 44 NB you could go 21 Infiltrator for Camouflage AND Step into the Shadows.

"Did that Nightblade just vanish and reslience me?!"

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Or with 44 NB you could go 21 Infiltrator for Camouflage AND Step into the Shadows.

- Vybz
    Yeah, I'm planning on this at some point as well as a twin slip away Assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberiusMonkey View Post
    I dunno, but it's on my list to try, mainly because I really wanna try out Step into Shadows with a Assassin build, which basically gives me two Slip Aways.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...odbR.VVb0h0x0o

My only main regret with this build is that I have to go down the survivability side rather than the damage side, as well as having to take the unneeded Improved Stealth in Assassin in order to get Slip Away. Planning on trying this with a Nightblade also.
    Arent they on the same cooldown?
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

- Vybz
    NB damage is low enough at this point without going down the defensive side of the pvp tree. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakjak02 View Post
    Arent they on the same cooldown?
    Hmm interesting, I've not tried yet. Slip Away is on a 2 min cool down and Step into Shadows is on a 3 min cool down so I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    NB damage is low enough at this point without going down the defensive side of the pvp tree. No thanks.
    It's working great for me in 1v1 situations. As with everything Nightblade, it's all about timing and execution.

Slip Away and Step into the Shadows are not on the same cool down. This build is great for getting 2 different openers on your target, as an Assassin.

I love how people who haven't tried the spec are already throwing it away.

- Vybz
    Last edited by Nightwish; 08-12-2011 at 10:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Plane Touched

Dont expect to deal serious dmg in pvp w/o 15 point in the infiltrator tree of Focused Intent.

Plane Walker

- Vybz
    Step info the Shadows is OP..no really
    Good,Bad? I'm the one with the Gun.
    This is my BOOMSTICK
    Rank 40 Defiant Rogue 11/11HK
    Gaming Rig

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

It's working great for me in 1v1 situations. As with everything Nightblade, it's all about timing and execution.

Slip Away and Step into the Shadows are not on the same cool down. This build is great for getting 2 different openers on your target, as an Assassin.

I love how people who haven't tried the spec are already throwing it away.

- Vybz
    Please don't use that argument. It's completely illogical. I haven't tried eating tree bark, but I'm throwing that away. If you tried NB/SitS and had success, say so. If not, I'm going to stick with common sense.

How dose Step Into The Shadow work if you have a DoT on you? I guess it just breaks? No 3 sec immune?

21 Inf 32 sin 13 bd.

Deadly Dance opener rapetrain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast