+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions on what add-on your using for DPS

Shadowlander

Default Questions on what add-on your using for DPS

Morning all, curious what everyone is using for their DPS scores, I know in-game addons are in the works; but there seem to be different suggestions as to out-of-game parsers so my question is which is more accurate? and where can I download it from?

Are there any type of casting bar addons as well for bleed timers, etc? if so which seems to be working best?

Also are there any websites where actual DPS Scores are being compared with the different guilds, etc. Top Dps etc., kind of like a Rift Progress. I saw on the Zam site they list the guild firsts, etc. But are there any websites listing the Detail of the fights.

Thanks
    Sassie

Rift Disciple

For parsers, ACT gives the most detailed data. ACT and RJ Parser are within a few DPS of each other (I've tried running both) but RJ is far, far more limited.

For timers, I use Chronos. http://chronosdev.blogspot.com/

I don't know of any DPS score databases.

Prophet of Telara

I use RJ Parser. As mentioned, it is close to the output of ACT, but slightly more limited on features. That being said, it is quick and easy to use. IMHO, it provides plenty of information.

Champion of Telara

Minor note: RJ is much more limited on features. You can really do some heavy duty analysis using ACT.

that and RJ bugs out A LOT
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

ACT is the way to go
    "All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ"

Shadowlander

Thanks everyone, was really trying not to concern myself with my DPS till I hit 50 now it's all I think about; where Im at and where I need to be as I add gear. Really pshyched though that there are starting to be some great informative sites for only 4 months live. A great community for people contributing wish I knew more about gaming code I would have gladly helped but I figure Ill just donate a few bucks too some of the add-on devs, if it isn't time its money; lol.

+ Reply to Thread