+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade crits and Assassin crits question

Default Nightblade crits and Assassin crits question

Well, not really a comparison, but a question really.

I recently hit 50 and did a lot of my leveling with a Sin/RS/Ranger build. It worked pretty well.

It wasn't until I hit about level 49 that I started to mess around with the NB soul and I REALLY like it. I am still getting used to it, but I really like it.

With that being said, I have been testing out some Assassin and NB builds lately and had a question.

I noticed that I see to crit a lot more when using Assassin than NB. This is both in PvE and PvP.
    Is that normal?
    Granted, I am still getting used to playing NB so I am still learning how to play the soul.

Just wanted to ask that, see what others say and recommend.

TCG

Quote Originally Posted by thecoffeeguy View Post
    Well, not really a comparison, but a question really.

I recently hit 50 and did a lot of my leveling with a Sin/RS/Ranger build. It worked pretty well.

It wasn't until I hit about level 49 that I started to mess around with the NB soul and I REALLY like it. I am still getting used to it, but I really like it.

With that being said, I have been testing out some Assassin and NB builds lately and had a question.

I noticed that I see to crit a lot more when using Assassin than NB. This is both in PvE and PvP.
    Is that normal?
    Granted, I am still getting used to playing NB so I am still learning how to play the soul.

Just wanted to ask that, see what others say and recommend.

TCG
    assassin has 5% crit chance talent, but even if you spec nb you should have at least 17 into assassin so you will have that talent anyways... don't go by perception, use a parser to see if you are actually critting more with assassin or nightblade, as what your eye sees is very misleading.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    assassin has 5% crit chance talent, but even if you spec nb you should have at least 17 into assassin so you will have that talent anyways... don't go by perception, use a parser to see if you are actually critting more with assassin or nightblade, as what your eye sees is very misleading.
    Ya, will do. I will mess around with the souls here (when I get more money....hehe).

Thanks

TCG

+ Reply to Thread