+ Reply to Thread

Thread: +Hit in PvP

Soulwalker

Default +Hit in PvP

I finally replaced my T2 +hit weapons with some shiny R6 gear and I'm noticing a lot of miss/dodge in PvP, especially with my MM spec where I'm shooting at their front.

Is there a confirmed hit cap for PvP (not including dodge etc.. cooldown use)?

Bit of random searching suggests +100 hit is needed but thats a lot of ap and crit to sacrifice if I rune +hit.

Any suggestions/ideas?
    Last edited by noya; 08-11-2011 at 04:38 AM.

Rift Disciple

We were just talking about this the other day. Maybe this thread will help with what you're looking for. Check out this thread: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...g-so-much.html

Soulwalker

Nice one, thanks.

So to make it clear, what you gotta do is this :

Grab one of your geared guildies : Equip your PvP gear with 0 hit, start hitting him : Dodge hit hit hit dodge miss dodge hit hit hit hit dodge miss hit hit hit parry ...

Equip your PvE gear : Hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit.

If you really really really want the second scenario, it appears that the magic number is around 125 hit.

For being effective, my guildies and I found that 80 hit was probably more than enough.

What I got to fix this : A Deathbringer offhand + 13hit, +hit helm rune, PvE gloves and that's it. You don't need anything else. If you are that worried about valor, just put some PvP Essences in there and your valor will be just the same. However : Now you won't miss your attacks.
    Last edited by Sir Sowl; 08-11-2011 at 09:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread