+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a leveling spec that includes stealth.

Default Looking for a leveling spec that includes stealth.

Can someone point me in the direction of a leveling spec that for a rogue that includes stealth? Also someone was telling me that stealth is broken in this game. Is this true? If so forget it then. My rogue on WoW was one of my favorite characters simply because of the stealth ability. If it is in fact broken on here than I will probably stick with my mage. She is 29 atm but honestly I hate her in every way. And normally I don't ask for specs I make my own. However I don't want one that cannot stealth good and if stealth is gimmicky or broken then there is probably only a certain spec that works for it or something like that. Anyway thanks!

Actually nevermind. I wasn't aware stealth had a freaking 30 second time limit. Thats...odd. Not really certain what they were thinking here. The whole fun of playing a stealthy character is because of the time it can save you by being able to stealth into places. Load of crap on this game imo. Anyway back to my mage I guess.

Mok
    Telaran

Stealth only has the 30 second timer until you put 21 points into assassin for Improved Stealth, which makes it similar to WoW's Stealth and AFK for lunch.

As for builds, Here is what i would use at 29.
    Level 40
    Level 50

This is basically an altered setup of the Cuisinart Leveling/Solo Build, but similar to what I used while leveling up my rogue in the last few levels, having a blast while doing it (compared to the Ranger/Bard I used). To be honest, I would recommend checking out the Cuisinart to see if it suits you, as a stealth-locked build will be a bit slower compared to it.

This is what i use http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...obqdbR.xVdV0sM
    i dont know if its the most effective build but this is what i use becasue you have a 30% increase to Dex also, you have some nice stuns and faster moving stealth which is perminent (like WoW)

The disadvantage, however, to the assassin rogue is that they get alot of DPS from openers etc so if you get jumped you are at a slight disadvantage.

Kascade

Also the reason i go for Dex instead of attack power is because Dex scales batter than attack power and also inceases dodge as well and crit and DPS.

Kascade

+ Reply to Thread