+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd paring.

Default Odd paring.

Is it possible to make a pvp build that uses sin/RS/xx? It would be a nice soul paring to try if it's possible.

Yes, it's possible. Viable? meh .. not so much. It seems that a deep sin build is built around Burst and Dots, where as RS promotes constantly hitting your target (i.e. Pressure DPS). I've seen a great deal of people running that build, none of them really impressed me so that's that :P.

What something like 22 RS gives you = 3 on target blinks and fast reload on them, so you aren't really kitable. Except that, usually, when someone sticks like that: People swap target to them. Without any defense other than the 15% from your blinks and trading damage for armor( and maybe planar refuge (which isn't all that much of a life saver)), you are like self-defeating yourself.

51sin/15rs/0inf = two shifts to get you behind the target faster + free endurance and mitigation + rift disturbance + annhilate
    Last edited by Fiskerton; 08-10-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Rift Disciple

Ive seen some one use a sin/rs/mm spec long time ago its basically a flag carrier killer spec .

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...bR.Vcxc.x0toVz

theoretically u can have a temporary 50% damage increase.

Never tried it out, im more of a 51 nightblade guy

+ Reply to Thread