+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow!

Default Wow!

So in the recent days I've been trying to pvp as a rogue. Level 37.

1st I went MM/nb/inf. It was just silly how strong the spec was against melee...and how sucky it was vs. necrolocks and generally against anything with self heals and decent damage.

Then I went gunblade...I got so owned it was unreal. Maybe it works at 50 but at low levels it's craptastic.

Nightblade/sin next...meh, mediocre

Then I went sin/ranger/inf...wow. Now that's pvp. Now I see why no one plays anything else for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post

1st I went MM/nb/inf. It was just silly how strong the spec was against melee...and how sucky it was vs. necrolocks and generally against anything with self heals and decent damage.

Then I went gunblade...I got so owned it was unreal. Maybe it works at 50 but at low levels it's craptastic.

Then I went sin/ranger/inf...wow. Now that's pvp. Now I see why no one plays anything else for pvp.
    is this a serious post? i honestly dont know anyone who plays ranger in pvp.. and personally have only seen very very few at 50
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    is this a serious post? i honestly dont know anyone who plays ranger in pvp.. and personally have only seen very very few at 50
    0 point ranger for the quick shot + head shot to use against kiters.

0 point ranger for the quick shot + head shot to use against kiters.
    ahh ok usually people put the 0 pointers at the end like 51sin/15inf/0ranger
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

Champion of Telara

Most mages are cake as a MM the only real exception is a dominator who uses transference. Can you even get IH&R at level 37?

I'm on level 42 now, my husband's rogue is on 41. He also plays Ranger and loooooves it. I just plain suck at it so I Gunblade, because stealthing at this level is rubbish. Not sure why Gunblade wasn't working for you man, I consistently smash people with it. Maybe Ranger is just your thang
    Space Core: I'm in Space.
    Wheatley: I know you are, mate! Yep, we're both in space.
    Space Core: SPAAAAACE!

For open world, yup a sin/ranger/inf works fantastic on someone using a PvE build (I.e. not using breakfree) Otherwise, since everyone knows how hard it can hit, most people have self defenses in their builds to counter them. Things that rogues don't do, which I find kinda weird.

Glad you liked my guide :P Currently running 51MM/15inf/0sabo though :P But you are lvl 37, you didn't even try IHNR yet. Ding tonight, and you'll be doing : whoo ****.

+ Reply to Thread