+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quick Tip for Stealthies (PvP)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Chainz
    Personally, I enjoy the Assassin class because I can stealth around and solo Codex nodes, or destroy a fang carrier in Garden, or kill players running sourcestones in Port games to deny them their points, or sap healers in initial skirmishes in many of the Warfronts taking them out of the most crucial part of the fight, or causing them to blow their Break Free so I, or others, can CC them further Ė all game changers which donít show up on the scoreboard for the turbonerds to rub one out to; hence the reason they piss and moan about the soul or class.
    He's not trolling at all, and really never stealths.

Quote Originally Posted by SoAnIs View Post
    He's not trolling at all, and really never stealths.
    DAAAMMN YOU!

*Shakes fists*

Stealth is ****ing silly here, at this point I don't bother with stealth wars I rather take my chances letting every other rogue take their opener on me than **** around with a 1m detection range and 0.5 seconds to react.

(Gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Stealth is ****ing silly here, at this point I don't bother with stealth wars I rather take my chances letting every other rogue take their opener on me than **** around with a 1m detection range and 0.5 seconds to react.
    There is something satisfying about unstealthing, taunting the other Rogue to open on you and then killing him.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeranth View Post
    There is something satisfying about unstealthing, taunting the other Rogue to open on you and then killing him.
    How do you know this? You never stealth!
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2