+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pve 1.4 rogue builds?

Rift Disciple

Default Pve 1.4 rogue builds?

Has anyone tested the new Nightblade on the PTS? How severe are the nerfs to build using deadly dance? Sorry if this has been addressed but it would be nice to see some parses on the pts comparing old builds to new ones.

Rift Disciple

whats the ETA for 1.4?

Banned

no where does it say there were any nerfs

No one can say until they actually announce what the change to deadly dance is. Something like 31 NB looks promising with the buff to blazing strike via dusk to dawn and the synergy crystal.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    no where does it say there were any nerfs
    you are right. I believe i was mislead by a few of the other top rogues on my server. I wish the client for the pts didn't crash every time i run it.

I've heard that the NB changes are nice but it would be nice to see some actual numbers.

Rift Chaser

Is a change to Deadly Dance even a foregone conclusion? Other than maybe moving it up the tree?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Greywing View Post
    Is a change to Deadly Dance even a foregone conclusion? Other than maybe moving it up the tree?
    considering it is the bread and butter of all the top rogue specs out there, other finishers would need an extreme buff or added talents in trees to maike up for the lack of the buff.

Soulwalker

My conclusion after doing some tests on PTS was that 22% more damage to Final Blow and 40% to Blazing strike is not going to cut it by quite far. If they just nerf deadly dance, that would make our dps kind of crap. So other finishers need more love, being stuck with 13p in BD isnt really fun either! Its Strike Like Iron all over again.

Champion of Telara

No change really, having to go so deep in those specs to get what they give is kinda pointless.

Deadly Dance is too powerful to play anything else.

The NB abilities scale kinda terribly..

Assassin isnt so bad but why would you have an annoying "Check the cooldowns and bleeds" spec when there are easier much better specs than it?

+ Reply to Thread