+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Duo - PvP - Lvl 20-29

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Duo - PvP - Lvl 20-29

What do you think the best setup for both rogues would be at that level range? My buddy really likes Marksman, so I don't think that will change, but we have been struggling with the amount of damage we have been taking. Would it be beneficial for me to go bard at this level or is this just a product of having a rogue duo rather than a rogue/cleric duo.

I'm just trying to figure out how we can have more success in these warfronts.

Soulwalker

Just to give a quick update, I've been running a bard/riftstalker/ranger spec (mainly bard) with my buddy running a marksman/assassin/inf spec (mainly marksman) and we have been doing very well. We kite everything around great and its just been working out.

Soulwalker

Just went through that bracket with a Sab/Ranger rogue (ranger was mainly for PVE reasons) and the burst damage was awesome for this bracket. I was always top 3 in damage (even at lvl 20) plus it gives great objective control since you can lay some nice AoE around the fang in BG and control points in Codex.

Rift Chaser

Try Bard/rift/sab. IMO, sab is the best freebie spec in the game. Rift away from someone, throw the AOE snare, and start chucking the SAB stuff at them.

I can't tell you how many times I've been jumped by other rogues who saw me and thought "oooo bard, free kill", and got blowed up real good.

Running 20% faster than everyone else, whilst chucking SAB stuff just never gets old. REALLY really fun build, and you don't even need any points in the sab for it to be awesome.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrazen View Post
    Try Bard/rift/sab. IMO, sab is the best freebie spec in the game. Rift away from someone, throw the AOE snare, and start chucking the SAB stuff at them.

I can't tell you how many times I've been jumped by other rogues who saw me and thought "oooo bard, free kill", and got blowed up real good.

Running 20% faster than everyone else, whilst chucking SAB stuff just never gets old. REALLY really fun build, and you don't even need any points in the sab for it to be awesome.
    Can you use Detonate on someone even if you don't throw charges on them? For instance, with the ranger subspec, I just have it there so I can Headshot whenever I build up 5 combo points (which I can do very quickly with Cadence). If I can Detonate without the charges, I will definitely change it up for Sab.

+ Reply to Thread