+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood Ranger spec 32sin/26ranger/11rs

Soulwalker

Default Blood Ranger spec 32sin/26ranger/11rs

So i was messing around Black garden with my sin rogue thinking how hard it was to catch up with someone once i did my bleeds on them, Jagged Strike, Puncture, Impale. now i know there are many ways to catch up to people, crippling shot, improved twilight force, etc. but most of the team they seemed to be immune due to DR so i thought why can't you just open up melee then stay still or warp and become ranged dps. This build came out of that thought. Try it out, give some thoughts and imput etc.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...bR.VMs0ue.x0xz

Now you can easily take points out of RS to put them into a blood raptor and hasten call to summon after you break stealth with your first Jagged Strike, Puncture, Impale opener, but i feel thats a lot to do mid combat.

Whats insanely fun about this build is that because of how you open everyone thinks you are a straight sin build and run away from you when thats exactly what you want them to do, if you are taking on melee you warp out and then range them down or slip away and reopen with stun or at max range.

my CP macros is:

#show Shadow Fire
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Escape Artist
    cast Poison Malice
    cast Puncture
    cast Shadow Fire
    cast Piercing Shot
    cast Crippling Shot
    cast Splinter Shot
    cast Quick Shot
    cast Savage Strike
    Last edited by aesops; 07-16-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Telaran

I like where your head is at but i dont understand the points in rs unless youre just adding some survivability with higher ac and endurance? Inf would be more useful for a similar point investment.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by cdale View Post
    I like where your head is at but i dont understand the points in rs unless youre just adding some survivability with higher ac and endurance? Inf would be more useful for a similar point investment.
    shadow shift is useful to get out of melee but Infiltrator would be useful too for the 10% crit and 10$ armor pen

+ Reply to Thread