+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue tank trinks?

Soulwalker

Unhappy Rogue tank trinks?

Not really trying to QQ because i love the place rogues are ATM dps and tank... but why is our best in slot tank trink a blue from a t2? There is not a single trink that helps a rogue tank in any of the 3 raids... I hope this changes in Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Zairo View Post
    Not really trying to QQ because i love the place rogues are ATM dps and tank... but why is our best in slot tank trink a blue from a t2? There is not a single trink that helps a rogue tank in any of the 3 raids... I hope this changes in Hammer
    It would help if Uruluuk's totem wasn't absolutely terrible.

I'm using Crustacean Talisman to make sure my dps can go mental from the first second. I used to use the blue shield on hit trinket, forget the name now. But yeah, there is nothing sadder than hitting 'c' only to see you are full T3, relic'd and still have a blue on MY POOR POOR EPEEN.

I actually still use the heart from the last boss in FC. Procs pretty often, but then its only single target threat and its not like i ever lose threat on a single target encounter, so im not really sure if its necessary.

i use icon of eternal darkness... increases threat, avoidance, and health... sure if they had a true t2 or t3 rogue tanking trinket, i'd probably use it... but right now no such luck...
    the beatings will continue until morale improves

Im using the whitefal revered trinket (+30 endurance and a soft 2min cooldown that absorve 1250 damage), until Totem of Uruluuk get fixed.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Guipex View Post
    Im using the whitefal revered trinket (+30 endurance and a soft 2min cooldown that absorve 1250 damage), until Totem of Uruluuk get fixed.
    I use the same. With guardian phase I think it ends up being 52 endurance which is a nice chunk of health.
    Captaincrook/darklcd <Best in Slot>

Telaran

Icon of Eternal Darkness is also my go-to trinket, the t2 threat trinket for burn fights and if the queue's ever get below 30+ minutes again I'll have the whitefall trinket for massive magic damage fights (or when i want to see my HP go past 23k) too.

I've been using song of lost souls myself. chance to proc a 500 hp heal on hit. I haven't seen a need for the +threat trinkets.
    Beep Beep Ima Jeep@Deepwood http://http://beepbeep.guildlaunch.com
    Asaomar Lv 60 Rogue Tank[Main]-Miniderps Lv 60 Cleric Tank[Alt]-Shederps Lv 60 Mage[Alt]
    Boss Kill videos | My Live Stream
    All T1 Content ClearedGrim Awakening 4/4, Infinity Gate 2/3, Planebreaker Bastion 3/5

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Seems like Totem of Uruluuk would be good. We haven't had it drop yet. Anyone know the proc rate on it?

Anyone done testing on how much a 125 AP reduction on a boss mob even helps?

It would seem it would be great, since similar abilities only drop AP by 43.

But yah, I mostly stick to my Icon, since it gives a good balance of Dex and End.

Rift Chaser

Any BiS list I have ever seen lists Icon of Eternal darkness for rogues. It is what I use as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Those americans...Everytime there is a blackout, they all start luting.

The new pvp trinket (called Skull of Damnation for Defiants) is better than Icon of Eternal Darkness, more parry + dodge, just no death resistance

+ Reply to Thread