+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Needing help or tips.

Soulwalker

Default Needing help or tips.

Hi, I'm here to ask if anyone can assist me by giving tips or a website that can show me how to make my range character have badass DPS.

What I have right now is a Marksman/Ranger/Assassin-----18/6/5/ Level 22.

I would like to have tips on what classes would make my RANGE character have badass DPS and what other classes can improve the DPS. Remember, I want to keep Marksman since I am fond of Range heroes.

Any guide or tips would be awesome. I would like guidance on PvP and PvE.

Right now, I am more focus on Rifts and doing Dungeons with friends. I will be moving on to WF and PvP when I get to a higher level.

Thank you to those who help me.

-Aznx67

Rift Disciple

MM and baddass PVE DPS go together like ham and industrial strength drain cleaner.
    Try 44Sab or Sozu's Ranger. The ranger build at least has MM in it, and even uses a few of the skills.

Soulwalker

I've been following this guide. Seems to be working nicely. Cept there are a few skills in MM that I don't think are worth even getting, but they seem to be a must to obtain other skills, such as, Hasty Departure and Improve Swift Shot.

Anyways, I am following this build. Let me know if its a good one, if not, send me tips on what to change and what other souls maybe I should invest my points and time into.

Thanks again.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...EGtRqdAudR.VMo
    here is the link.

-Aznx67

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    I love threads like this.

"hay gusy what is the best dps spec? oh b4 u answer, i want to use the worst dps soul thx"
    Well I'm just informing people what I am following. Doesn't hurt to be informative. And I am open to other options that can make my range character have good DPS. No need for trolling. -.-

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aznx67 View Post
    Well I'm just informing people what I am following. Doesn't hurt to be informative. And I am open to other options that can make my range character have good DPS. No need for trolling. -.-
    The best melee spec is melee saboteur. The best ranged spec is ranged saboteur.

Soulwalker

Thanks. I'll def look into that!

Shadowlander

I highly disagree.

Highest dps spec is sab

Highest burst dps spec is Sab

Best Meele PVP spec is 32/34/2 Bd/Sin/Inf Use the BD Attacks and only pick up the crits for assassin on the first spec level.

Best support will always be bard both pvp and pve

Best ranged pvp spec, 44MM/Sin/Inf. Spam the debuff on healers and watch your party take them out.

Meele sab has high dps, but lacks escapes.

Soulwalker

Hi guys, another question.

What stats should I mainly focus on if im MM?

I guess is Dex, Crit, and Endurance.

Anything else?

thanks.

-Aznx67

+ Reply to Thread