+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NB/RS pvp build

Rift Disciple

Default NB/RS pvp build

So I'm still leveling to 50, but starting to theorycraft on some PVP builds. The one that looks most interesting to me so far is this

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...0oz.wItkGqxRos

the NB side is for armor ignoring damage, and some solid defense CDs. RS side brings lots of mobility for positioning, chasing, and survivability, and lots of passive/active defensive abilities. 15% crit and 15% damage after every shift is also pretty amazing.

Looking for feedback from some experienced NB or RS pvpers. I've noticed a lot of people go 15 inf for the heal debuff, isn't that redundant since NB already has a heal debuff passively? or do they stack somehow? what about the tradeoff for 22sin, are the stuns very useful in a big group fight? I know the sin build is probably the best for 1v1 and ganking.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0oz.iItkGsTRos

same build just a few points differently arranged.

this is what i used from level 1 - level 50 rank 4.

then i switched to 51/15

yes the heal debuffs stack.

one is incoming and the other is outgoing.
    Last edited by Skyline; 07-15-2011 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0oz.iItkGsTRos

same build just a few points differently arranged.

this is what i used from level 1 - level 50 rank 4.

then i switched to 51/15

yes the heal debuffs stack.

one is incoming and the other is outgoing.
    Interesting.
    I hit level 30, messing with some builds, but have yet to test out NB. Right now, I am RS/BD/Sin. Works wel.

What type of rotation did you use with this build? This interests me.

Shadowlander

The heal debuffs do not work on the same person one overwrites the other. The only way to "stack" them would be to anathema the healer of the target you have debuffed with the NB proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulzy View Post
    The heal debuffs do not work on the same person one overwrites the other. The only way to "stack" them would be to anathema the healer of the target you have debuffed with the NB proc.
    wrong.

source: tested thoroughly on enemy p6 clerics.

What i normally did rotation wise for the 44nb/22rs build was :

dark malady/smother > 3x fiery spike > shadow assault for 5th heat retention stack > scourge of darkness > win

Quote Originally Posted by anasurimbur View Post
    So I'm still leveling to 50, but starting to theorycraft on some PVP builds. The one that looks most interesting to me so far is this

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...0oz.wItkGqxRos

the NB side is for armor ignoring damage, and some solid defense CDs. RS side brings lots of mobility for positioning, chasing, and survivability, and lots of passive/active defensive abilities. 15% crit and 15% damage after every shift is also pretty amazing.

Looking for feedback from some experienced NB or RS pvpers. I've noticed a lot of people go 15 inf for the heal debuff, isn't that redundant since NB already has a heal debuff passively? or do they stack somehow? what about the tradeoff for 22sin, are the stuns very useful in a big group fight? I know the sin build is probably the best for 1v1 and ganking.
    Been using this spec for awhile now and I love it. You can not be kited by anything.

Rift Disciple

ah so the heal debuffs do stack, that would make the 51/15 build much more appealing. what about an 18RS/33NB/15inf build? Losing quite a bit from the NB tree but the huge bonuses from RS seem worth it.

+ Reply to Thread