+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New PVP 1.4 changes- my feedback

Thumbs up New PVP 1.4 changes- my feedback

I have played since Nov, have PR6, have over 35k kills, etc.

For me, I am absolutely THRILLED and EXCITED about the new prestige ranks! Just like dungeon raiders, pvpers that do what I do LOVE to have a new goal and this is fantastic news.

Second, I love having set bonus' as well to encourage some level of differentiation as to whether you want to quickly take 1 person out, you want to focus on your bard and heal more, you want to go RS, AOE shots, etc.
    Right now, I alternate between different armor items depending but I'd love to have this option.

THANK YOU TRION!
    Venom, Lotham Server

Soulwalker

Red face

I'm looking to create a Rogue for the first time and am wanting to focus on PvP. With your experience and enthusiasm, I was hoping you would be up for sharing a solid 1v1 PVP build to work towards. Any other tips are always welcomed as well.

*I am rading the forums and researching this as well. Thanks!

Prophet of Telara

I am just happy that we will finally be able to access a healing debuff without going 32 points into NB. That being said, I still think our PvP soul needs some work - it just isn't as good as the other ones...first 5 points are practically wasted.

Xsi

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    I am just happy that we will finally be able to access a healing debuff without going 32 points into NB. That being said, I still think our PvP soul needs some work - it just isn't as good as the other ones...first 5 points are practically wasted.
    Anathema change is a game changer for PvP rogues. Just huge. It's the equivalent of Mortal Strike/Champions and how the Warrior PvP builds focus (but Anathema lies appropriately in the PvP tree).
    Last edited by Xsi; 07-15-2011 at 11:18 AM.
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

+ Reply to Thread