+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting to end game

Soulwalker

Default Getting to end game

I'm not sure where to post this, so i guess ill just other rogues.

I have a few questions about leveling.
    Is there any real point in doing anything beside quest to level fastest to get to end game?
    Like today I got into 4 different dungeons, and either the tank or healer couldnt handle the simplest bosses. And wiped many times. I felt as it as a huge waste of time.
    Will I miss out on gear or anything?

Is there any real point in doing WF till 50? (i tried last night and it was 1 win 5 losses...)

I guess the question is will i be missing out on anything if i just quest?

As my passion with games is playing assassin/from the shadow type classes. I was #1 ranked infiltrator in DAoC and just miss end game pvp.

Rift Disciple

1-44, quest. 44-48, quest in IPP/Stillmoor/Shimmer ONLY. 48-50 run AP/CC regular until you have all the good gear. Get crafted gear. Try to avoid questing for level and just do those 2 dungeons unless you have all the gear. Do the few quests that give good gear @ 50.
    You can gain favor before 50, but not prestige. So if you run WFs run codex only for the rep to get the trinket.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Skill View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this, so i guess ill just other rogues.

I have a few questions about leveling.
    Is there any real point in doing anything beside quest to level fastest to get to end game?
    Like today I got into 4 different dungeons, and either the tank or healer couldnt handle the simplest bosses. And wiped many times. I felt as it as a huge waste of time.
    Will I miss out on gear or anything?

Is there any real point in doing WF till 50? (i tried last night and it was 1 win 5 losses...)

I guess the question is will i be missing out on anything if i just quest?

As my passion with games is playing assassin/from the shadow type classes. I was #1 ranked infiltrator in DAoC and just miss end game pvp.
    I lvled purely off questing and unless you have a good static group it's faster over all. You replace everything in experts anyways. Doing WF's prior to 50 nets you favor but no prestige, kinda a waste in my eyes. Unless the xp is decent?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by SoAnIs View Post
    1-44, quest. 44-48, quest in IPP/Stillmoor/Shimmer ONLY. 48-50 run AP/CC regular until you have all the good gear. Get crafted gear. Try to avoid questing for level and just do those 2 dungeons unless you have all the gear. Do the few quests that give good gear @ 50.
    You can gain favor before 50, but not prestige. So if you run WFs run codex only for the rep to get the trinket.
    Pretty much sums it all up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Those americans...Everytime there is a blackout, they all start luting.

+ Reply to Thread