+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assassin Highest DPS Build Help

Soulwalker

Default Assassin Highest DPS Build Help

I plan on going 51 in assassin and its mostly gonna be for pvp. Should i just put the remaining 15 points in Infiltrator and 0 Ranger or Sabetour for ranged attack or aoe slow? Or is there another build that has more dps than just 15 in Infiltrator? Please post your suggestions below.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sijas View Post
    I plan on going 51 in assassin and its mostly gonna be for pvp. Should i just put the remaining 15 points in Infiltrator and 0 Ranger or Sabetour for ranged attack or aoe slow? Or is there another build that has more dps than just 15 in Infiltrator? Please post your suggestions below.

Thanks
    i prefer 15 bd 0 ranger
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

Champion of Telara

Basic spec for dmg and survivability:

51 Sin/15 Inf/0 Ranger (The ranger part is for those running away with like 10% helps to finish them off)

Myself, that i dont pvp seriously and only do it for fun and because i have pretty much everything a rogue that can get from PvE apart from Weeping Edge, i play:

51 Sin/15 BD/0 Inf (For the break free when some incredibly annoying Warrior charges me, i dont mind the other stuns, but dear god i dont know why i hate the Warrior charge, they literally charge the wrong moments, not because they are good., they just clicked me randomly cause i am closer probably)

I have sprint for those runners/blinkers, noone escapes if its on CD xD

Basically its fun to hit from 2 to 3K with serpent strike and since i macro Puncture + Serpent Strike, if the target is alive after the Deadly Strike the burst is <3, or killing the next target in 2 globals is fun also.

God to admit though, when fight Necrolocks i would prefer the Inf part, they are annoying with their extra health/heal and Nedra's essence.
    Last edited by potis; 07-13-2011 at 04:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread