+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade 1.4

Rift Chaser

Default Nightblade 1.4

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    NIGHTBLADE
    * Dusk to Dawn: Now roots the target for 4 seconds on application. Deals damage and gives the Nightblade an additional Combo Point per second while channeling, even if the target is immune to movement speed debuffs. Additionally, the Nightblade gains Nightrage, which increases the damage of Blazing Strike and Flame Thrust by 40% for 1 minute. The combat message should now properly show the Combo Points gained.
    Rejoice! About time they fixed the immunity. Also, I'm wondering if this buffs your finishers for a full minute, or just the next finisher for a minute? Anyone want to check pts? Looks very promising for 44nb/22sin and 51nb/15 inf in particular.

Shield of Telara

the way it reads right now (it may be revised later due to the omission i'm mentioning here) it would imply it buffs them for the next full minute. if it were just the next it usually says 'buffs you're next ..... for 1 minute'. but as i said it could simply be an omission that gets revised.

Also notice in the notes that Anathema and Fell Blades are not stated to not stack, and Anathema doesn't weaken... if they do indeed stack... NBs are going to add massive salt in the cleric wounds from this patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

There is a goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxagallanxchi View Post
    Also notice in the notes that Anathema and Fell Blades are not stated to not stack, and Anathema doesn't weaken... if they do indeed stack... NBs are going to add massive salt in the cleric wounds from this patch.
    Hmmm, that slipped right past me. I read it wouldn't stack with lingering wounds and just assumed it wouldn't stack with anything. Interesting.

causing fell blades and anathema to not stack would totally remove synergy between infil and nightblade.

that's the #1 reason anyone who plays 51/15 or a variation of it does so.

Even if they stack i'm 99% positive that they are multiplicative meaning it would be an effective 75% heal debuff.

The only thing this buff really changes is that when trying to take down a cleric, they take 75% less healing from all sources instead of just themselves.

Which is FANTASTIC!

Ascendant

I definitely like the sounds of this new Nightrage buff from Dusk to Dawn. Between this and the NB Synergy Crystal Sounds like they really want to put a lot of emphases on HARD hitting finishers on this soul.

In fact when everythings all aligned with Heat Retention, Nightstalker, Nightrage and the +30% damage from the 2pt crystal Blazing Strike sounds like it could be scary.
    Last edited by Kedon; 07-13-2011 at 02:24 PM.

so let me get this straight. rogues get a bit more damage, and while pvp healing is nerfed, you want a bigger healing debuff? slow down, cowboys
    Quote Originally Posted by abisha View Post
    why do all this noob PvP got all this Icon's on screen?
    it only block vision, it servers nothing.

like i care if i hit for 500, or 1000, so long they objective is reached, that is kill your enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrdoc View Post
    so let me get this straight. rogues get a bit more damage, and while pvp healing is nerfed, you want a bigger healing debuff? slow down, cowboys
    Yep. When people focus fire a healer, they should die. Fast. Looks like 1.4 will finally fix that problem.

As long as healers can stray from the back of the pack and not die, it isn't nerfed enough.
    Last edited by Carthoris; 07-13-2011 at 03:59 PM.

YFW Nightblade synergy crystal + Nightrage. O.o

Sez

Woah, a wild Pinke appears.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

I unquit the game

+ Reply to Thread