+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue PVP 101, knowing your opponents?

Soulwalker

Default Rogue PVP 101, knowing your opponents?

Hey guys,

I am new to the game (rogue level 24, WF leveling), and I would like some insights about the other classes, if you don't mind.

Stuff like, who can be immune to stun, what buff, who can detect stealth... these kind of things please.

Rogue PVP 101 kind of

Thanks in advance.

PS: How's open world PVP at 50?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Hey guys,

I am new to the game (rogue level 24, WF leveling), and I would like some insights about the other classes, if you don't mind.

Stuff like, who can be immune to stun, what buff, who can detect stealth... these kind of things please.

Rogue PVP 101 kind of

Thanks in advance.

PS: How's open world PVP at 50?
    Rule #1:

If you see a warrior, stealth.

"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Go to this website: Rift.Zam.com. Look around the different class forums for top pvp specs and look over the soulbuilder for different classes and you can see all their abilities.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Pablo View Post
    Rule #1:

If you see a warrior, jagged strike, puncture, impale, slip away.
    If you are above level ?34? that is.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Someone made a thread like this, but it was mainly about Clerics I think.

This could be useful for first time PVP'ers.
    <Retired>

Plane Touched

Rule #2:
    If you see a cleric and you dont have fell blade/anathema or both, just stealth and go away. Unless you have 2 relics dagger, and bow, you may try your luck.
    Rule #3:
    Attack people with less than half of health and drinking water. You are a rogue not a hypocritial samurai.
    Rule #4:
    At any empty flag in warfront, there is at least 1 rogue in stealth and guarding it(for most of the time).
    Rule #5:
    Do not chase someone too far so that leads you to a pack of enemies waiting to butcher your corpse.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by SlientShadow View Post
    Rule #2:
    If you see a cleric and you dont have fell blade/anathema or both, just stealth and go away. Unless you have 2 relics dagger, and bow, you may try your luck.
    Rule #3:
    Attack people with less than half of health and drinking water. You are a rogue not a hypocritial samurai.
    Rule #4:
    At any empty flag in warfront, there is at least 1 rogue in stealth and guarding it(for most of the time).
    Rule #5:
    Do not chase someone too far so that leads you to a pack of enemies waiting to butcher your corpse.
    If you see a cleric and you only have anathema don't even try. It's pretty much crap still unless you are geared.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

+ Reply to Thread