+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OYEH! Ya limpin' donkeys! Stop 'yer droolin and get 'ovah 'eah!

Default OYEH! Ya limpin' donkeys! Stop 'yer droolin and get 'ovah 'eah!

aaaaanyhu

.. So here's the beef. This is me - [link removed]

I've gotten stabbed, blown up, molested, stunned and gotten torn to pieces for so long now (been playing a chloro heavy spec since release 'slash' since i dinged 50 in pvp - That I wanna see what your side of the fence feels like.

Putting a large poison coated serrated dagger, up someones behind seems like a jolly fun thing to do. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnJdGc5a98c comes to mind...giggles)

I wanna be a ninja like theese guys!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP_US3t3mQI

So, to the point, all 'ye restless souls - What is the best 3 souls to level with, as a meele ? Im only a level 16 atm, so points aint all that. But "in general", whats the best close combat leveling spec ? Ive leveld so far as a ranger/bard mix of some kind, and ranged bores the bloody hell out of me.

'Cheers!

The kal

Mod Edit - Please do not post images that contain words that would normally be blocked by our profanity filter. Thank you.
    Last edited by Jakranka; 07-12-2011 at 12:34 PM.
    Everybody remember where we parked.
    -James Kirk, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, after landing the cloaked Klingon bird of prey in Golden Gate park

..and yes, I drive an electric car yo.

Rift Disciple

Lvl 1 to about 30, go Ranger/MM or Ranger/Bard. Rng/Bard is probably better, no downtime makes up for slightly lowered kill rates.
    Lvl 30+ go Cuisinart (Blade Dancer/Rift Stalker/Assassin)
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...love-the-Rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by SoAnIs View Post
    Lvl 1 to about 30, go Ranger/MM or Ranger/Bard. Rng/Bard is probably better, no downtime makes up for slightly lowered kill rates.
    Lvl 30+ go Cuisinart (Blade Dancer/Rift Stalker/Assassin)
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...love-the-Rogue)
    Thanks for your reply =) Everyone says that, but im looking for a close combat leveling spec. Im a bit sick of ranged as ive been a chloro battle healer for so damn long now =)

Atm im fooling around with a Nighblade/assassin/riftstalker build atm, 4 points in Sin/rifts and rest in Nightblade. Seems decent enough, but i just dinged 17, so alot of points i dont have =)
    -James Kirk, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, after landing the cloaked Klingon bird of prey in Golden Gate park

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by KalToreth View Post
    Thanks for your reply =) Everyone says that, but im looking for a close combat leveling spec. Im a bit sick of ranged as ive been a chloro battle healer for so damn long now =)

Atm im fooling around with a Nighblade/assassin/riftstalker build atm, 4 points in Sin/rifts and rest in Nightblade. Seems decent enough, but i just dinged 17, so alot of points i dont have =)
    I did nightblade/assasin/rifstalker also. Basically you want to get enough poitns in riftstalker for the heal. Then go assasin or nightblade for damage based on what play style you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry11 View Post
    I did nightblade/assasin/rifstalker also. Basically you want to get enough poitns in riftstalker for the heal. Then go assasin or nightblade for damage based on what play style you like.
    I reccon you mean "Rift Scavanger" ?

Anyone that could show me a nice spec via zam, up to say .. 30, for a close combat build ?

+ Reply to Thread