+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nightblades?

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    281

    Default Nightblades?

    I have never played a Nightblade spec and, now that I'm 50, I wanted to try it because I heard it has the best consistent DPS in PvE. I was about to start building my sepc, and then I had a sudden brain attack. I THOUGHT the nightblade spec was ranged, but it has a sprinkling of melee abilities.

    What is this I don't even... Are we supposed to like use ranged things while running at them, and then when we get close enough we switch to melee? Can a more skilled Rogue please explain this to me.

  2. #2
    Ascendant charliekelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihas2buckets View Post
    I have never played a Nightblade spec and, now that I'm 50, I wanted to try it because I heard it has the best consistent DPS in PvE. I was about to start building my sepc, and then I had a sudden brain attack. I THOUGHT the nightblade spec was ranged, but it has a sprinkling of melee abilities.

    What is this I don't even... Are we supposed to like use ranged things while running at them, and then when we get close enough we switch to melee? Can a more skilled Rogue please explain this to me.
    it is primarily melee, with a fair bit of ranged abilities. it is good in pvp, but nowhere near top dps in a raid setting.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Alright, then I guess I was lied to haha. Thanks!

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihas2buckets View Post
    Alright, then I guess I was lied to haha. Thanks!
    Hippopotamus is the most consistent EVP damage. Hippos kill more people each year in Africa than any other animal (excluding plasmodium parasites causing malaria).

  5. #5
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoAnIs View Post
    Hippopotamus is the most consistent EVP damage. Hippos kill more people each year in Africa than any other animal (excluding plasmodium parasites causing malaria).
    I have no idea why but I laughed aloud at this one @ work.

    well done.

  6. #6
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cubinh View Post
    I have no idea why but I laughed aloud at this one @ work.

    well done.
    It's because "plasmodium" is a very funny word.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    It's because "plasmodium" is a very funny word.
    Hippopotamus is also a funny word, until a large one charges down the sentence and crushes your punctuation flat_
    Last edited by SoAnIs; 07-12-2011 at 03:48 PM.

  8. #8
    Byr
    Byr is offline
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    87

    Default

    do a search for melee sab or sabdancer and youll probably find the specs for consistantly high dps. definatly the top spec for someone new to 50.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts