+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any rogue tanking buid suggestions?

Rift Chaser

Default Any rogue tanking buid suggestions?

I been playing around with riftstalker, bard and blade dancer but it just does not seem to be sturdy enough. I have gotten to the point where I have this defer death power but it just seems to get me killed so I do not even think I am going to keep it on the next respec. Basically what I am looking for is staying power, I could careless about damage, I just need to hold aggro and stay alive and not bleed the clerics mana dry so fast. Any suggestions

Rift Disciple

yes... the search function
    http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/2862/lobstercopyq.jpg

What is your current build? And what about gear...are you trying to tank a t2 with 10 toughness? Please give a little more info.

As long as there is more than one player, PvP will be imbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Healinator View Post
    I been playing around with riftstalker, bard and blade dancer but it just does not seem to be sturdy enough. I have gotten to the point where I have this defer death power but it just seems to get me killed so I do not even think I am going to keep it on the next respec. Basically what I am looking for is staying power, I could careless about damage, I just need to hold aggro and stay alive and not bleed the clerics mana dry so fast. Any suggestions
    51 Riftstalker (because of improved guardian phase, and improved rift gaurd)
    8 Bladedancer for False Blade finisher
    7 Bard for hp and hit/crit reduction

GL HF.

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    51 Riftstalker (because of improved guardian phase, and improved rift gaurd)
    8 Bladedancer for False Blade finisher
    7 Bard for hp and hit/crit reduction

GL HF.
    Yep.

If you're not 50 yet I could imagine speeding up the off-souls to get the things you want (e.g. False Blade)

+ Reply to Thread