+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is Saboteur in PvP?

Shadowlander

Default How is Saboteur in PvP?

Is it still decent? If so, what would the build look like?

Champion

It's a glass cannon. The PvE ranged sab spec works wonders on Scion if you've got healing or go relatively unnoticed. I've heard people swear by their 51 sab specs on here. I don't see how 51 sab can work it anything other than a few select circumstances but maybe those individuals will be kind enough to enlighten the rest of us.

Hey wats up, i been sabo pvpeer seens i play rift, i can tell u its really good.
    In 1v1 against someone with the same kind of gear i basicly never lose (only warriors with tank spec or Clerics with full healer spec can make u a hard hard time).

Wat u need is Sabo/Rift/Assassin or Sabo/NightB/Assassin. Both are good, one has more survavility and lot of kite habilitys that if u use it right will confuse the enemy and give u some time, also will give u some dmg absorcion and extra dmg. The second one has more dmg, but not to meny kite habilitys, depends on wat u want.

The idea in 1vs1 is to use 5xspikes then 5 sharpneel, then pbly finish it with blasts (if its a healer or any class with heals, u hv to use sharpneels insted of blast, cos u never know when they will heal and the extra dmg from dots is great, does more dmg than blast).
    Also u ill need anihilation, or Foul Pay or binding powder,adesive bomb, etc to survive enough time.
    Moust ppl who tryed Sabo on pvp didnt like it becose they dont understand how to use the huge instant dmg that sabo can make. The idea is to use that smartly, for example when u are against a cleric and take him to 40% HP charge 5 charges, use foul pay and then detonate to kill him instantly dont leting him heal, cos moust ppl will save the heals to a lower HP, they dont take in count that the dot will take them to 25% and the detonation will take the rest for sure, so they dont heal right away, and thats how u use your paraliz and stuff.
    Coud be to extensive to explain everything, the point is that u need to get use to kite, sap, etc and u hv to understand how to use the instant dmg and its also really important that u udnerstand the other classes to know wat coud come ^^.

In WF sabo is even better, Sharpneels does tons of dmg, im Rank 4 geared only and i can do over 3k (to r5-6 or tank guys i do around 2k) when detonate 5sharpneels to all the enemys in the area, and then around 1.5k with the DoT.
    I can be at top 3 of dmg at Scion everytime (when im not to tired xD). So i can asure u, sabo is great on pvp, but it need a lot of practice, if not u will fail like moust of the sabo rogues that are around there.

If u play it well, sabo can rock.

PD:51 sabo suks tho.

Sry for my english ^^

<HellKrasher>

Love when I go up against a sabo!

Cleanse Soul = I win.

Shadowlander

Can someone link a good build please?

Gabba sry bro but thats far from a victory, i can use binding powder when u use cleanese soul, and u will be confused for 5-6s giveing me enough time to go trough the efect of CS, sry

Rift Disciple

I use this spec for sabo pvp http://rift-specs.com/spec.php?id=15.

I'm not sure how it would work without being P6 with a Verdant Archbow - but 1v1 I'm pretty solid.

+ Reply to Thread