+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Runes and Augments for DPS rogue?

Soulwalker

Default Runes and Augments for DPS rogue?

I have a level 50 NB/sin/rs and up to this point i have pretty much soloed since ive been playing and just kinda figured out stuff as i went that worked for my play style. Now that im done leveling i am working on improving my character and making it more group friendly but more for casual groups then hardcore raiding since i dont have a ton of time to invest. Pretty much all my gear is dex and crit based. My weapons are dual eviscerators with +19 crit runes and all my gear has +crit or dex runes except my chest armor which has + toughness rune on top of the 25 toughness allready on it. All my essences are dex and crit. My crit percent when buffed with my self dex buff is 32% and up till now thats been great for me soloing because i dish out a ton of damage and no down time fighting. I guess what im wondering is what actually matters more on your weapons? how often you crit with them or the base damage? would + 12 damage runes add up to more damage then the crit runes? Is toughness even important for my style play or should i get another stat for chest like dodge or more crit? Does Crit damage even matter at all? I know thiese are newbie questions and thats pretty much what i am. Im a hardcore gamer but im pretty new to online games like this one.

Soulwalker

Er sorry not NB. Meant BD/sin/rs

Rift Disciple

1. Toughness is useless, unless you want to tank.
    2. Dex>rest for runes
    3. You need max faction with mathos, icewatch and drakeslayer for the best runes.
    4. If you are low on hit (check your stats-tab to see what you need for t1/t2), get the +18hit/5ap runes for legs and helmet

+ Reply to Thread