+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 30-50 PvP build and Solo PvE build.

Soulwalker

Default 30-50 PvP build and Solo PvE build.

Hey guys, I've done some searching, but I can't seem to find a build that helps from level 30-50 in PvP. I have tried a few different builds, but none seem to do the trick. If anyone could help and include the macros that come with it that would be fantastic!

Also, I have recently came across a few builds that would help me in PvE. However, I have not found a great PvE build that will help keep me alive and kill the enemy in a good amount of time.

*I did use the search button, but most builds are focused on level 50's not much lower.

Thanks in advance!

Shadowlander

Pvp depends on how you like playing. Melee. Rng. Support? I accidentally liked sab. Now I play bard and sab at 30 and love it.
    Pve = cuisinart or ranger.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Raiiner View Post
    Hey guys, I've done some searching, but I can't seem to find a build that helps from level 30-50 in PvP. I have tried a few different builds, but none seem to do the trick. If anyone could help and include the macros that come with it that would be fantastic!

Also, I have recently came across a few builds that would help me in PvE. However, I have not found a great PvE build that will help keep me alive and kill the enemy in a good amount of time.

*I did use the search button, but most builds are focused on level 50's not much lower.

Thanks in advance!
    I can't help you with your pvp build (as I'm currently looking for one) but I found out early on that I needed at least 24 into Ranger for soloing. I then put 5 into rift, and a varying amounts into Marksmen. The point is, I needed my tank pet to level with me beyond level 34. I was heavy Marksmen prior to that, which killed things fast but it could get ugly in a hurry. I'm currently 37 Ranger, 20 MM, 5 Sab at 47.

Not claiming any of the above is correct, just what ended up working for me for the lower levels.

Shadowlander

for soloing i found rng/marks/bard to be best. think it was 8 or 9 points in bard depending on whether you wanted the armour buff. Main thing to go for is the cadence heal as it obviously heals you and your pet.

This build is 'okay' for wf's too, but don't expect to go around one shotting stuff. Pre 50 I preferred a heavy sab build with marks or rng. Also the Gtaoe snare is awesome. Bard self buffs help a bit, but i'd say go for a different 3rd soul to increase dmg more, maybe NB.

I currently run a sin/rs/sab build for pvp, mainly for running flags and survivability. Also being able to port to flickering mages and runaway ranged rogues really helps.

Rift Disciple

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...e-the-Rogue%29

much better than that ranger build
    http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/2862/lobstercopyq.jpg

+ Reply to Thread