+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do I feel gimped compared to other classes in the early stages of prestige?

Shadowlander

Default Why do I feel gimped compared to other classes in the early stages of prestige?

What I'm trying to say is the damage output. Do we scale better than other classes to the point where we're decent, but not great before R5/6, but amazing at R5/6?

I understand that the R6 players will most likely always top charts, but even with people around my gear, I feel like I do considerably less damage. Is it just in my head, or do you guys feel the same way? Btw, in no way am I saying we need buffs, I'm just wondering if you guys felt a little underwhelming in your early stages of PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Pablo View Post
    What I'm trying to say is the damage output. Do we scale better than other classes to the point where we're decent, but not great before R5/6, but amazing at R5/6?

I understand that the R6 players will most likely always top charts, but even with people around my gear, I feel like I do considerably less damage. Is it just in my head, or do you guys feel the same way? Btw, in no way am I saying we need buffs, I'm just wondering if you guys felt a little underwhelming in your early stages of PvP.
    LOL. being R6 has nothing to do with whether you will get good "stats". Good players will rise to the top, no matter what rank. If you play a good spec and are smart enough you will do well. Valor has NOTHING to do with dmg output and infiltrator is not needed to succeed in pvp.
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

Plane Touched

I have been killing anything and anyone in 1 vs 1 situations since I hit rank 4.

The only problem I have is groups of 20-30 players where I 3 shot 1 and slip away before they manage to stop me and they start spamming in yell.

They call me a coward for playing the sin class and that I should grow balls and go MM...
    If you can live with that , I guess stick with rogue.
    Last edited by Playahr; 07-09-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristoph View Post
    I think everyone already stopped expecting Trion to be even remotely competent when it comes to PvP balance.

+ Reply to Thread