+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Sabodancer please

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    42

    Default Sabodancer please

    I have searched the forums but I can't seem to find the cookie cutter sabodancer spec. I just hit level 50 so my dps is gonna be weak regardless...

    If anyone has a minute would you mine typing out the rotation and macros and linking the spec? or at least a website where I can read up on it myself... Thanks guys

  2. #2
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Eb000o.0VRMx0b

    There might be tweaks that make it better but this is the spec I'm using for myself.

    I don't use any macros for the rotation just one macro to pop trinket and blade tempo.

    Rotation is:
    for mobs:
    shrapnel x3 > puncture > deadly strike > shrapnel x2 > detonate > shrapnel x5 > detonate > repeat

    for bosses
    spike x3 > puncture > deadly strike > spike x2 > detonate > shrapnel x5 > detonate > repeat

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthondis View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Eb000o.0VRMx0b

    There might be tweaks that make it better but this is the spec I'm using for myself.

    I don't use any macros for the rotation just one macro to pop trinket and blade tempo.

    Rotation is:
    for mobs:
    shrapnel x3 > puncture > deadly strike > shrapnel x2 > detonate > shrapnel x5 > detonate > repeat

    for bosses
    spike x3 > puncture > deadly strike > spike x2 > detonate > shrapnel x5 > detonate > repeat
    Thank u Luth! I appreciate the reply

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthondis View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Eb000o.0VRMx0b

    There might be tweaks that make it better but this is the spec I'm using for myself.

    I don't use any macros for the rotation just one macro to pop trinket and blade tempo.

    Rotation is:
    for mobs:
    shrapnel x3 > puncture > deadly strike > shrapnel x2 > detonate > shrapnel x5 > detonate > repeat

    for bosses
    spike x3 > puncture > deadly strike > spike x2 > detonate > shrapnel x5 > detonate > repeat
    You need charge booster and poison potency LOL

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Eb0o0o.0VRcxcb
    Last edited by BooBad; 07-08-2011 at 05:35 PM.

  5. #5
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBad View Post
    You need charge booster and poison potency LOL

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Eb0o0o.0VRcxcb
    Really? I tried out 51 point sab for PvP for a while and even with 51 point in the tree, charge booster damage was quite disappointing. Not to mention half of your detonate won't even activate it, I can't see the dps gain from it being anything more than minimal, if any at all.

    Poisons don't even proc from charges when I tried it on the dummy.. I'd much rather have my 9% dex
    Last edited by Luthondis; 07-08-2011 at 05:44 PM.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthondis View Post
    Poisons don't even proc from charges when I tried it on the dummy.. I'd much rather have my 9% dex
    Sorry, I don't even know how to respond to this.

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBad View Post
    Sorry, I don't even know how to respond to this.
    What's so hard about it? Either I'm wrong and poisons proc from charges, or the 15% increase on poisons that proc only from autoattacks outweighs the 9% dex. Unless it's neither than I guess I can see why you don't know what to say.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemiz58 View Post
    I have searched the forums but I can't seem to find the cookie cutter sabodancer spec. I just hit level 50 so my dps is gonna be weak regardless...

    If anyone has a minute would you mine typing out the rotation and macros and linking the spec? or at least a website where I can read up on it myself... Thanks guys
    http://www.rift-specs.com/spec.php?id=7

    Rotation, build and macros of Sabdancer with a parse so you can see expected damage breakdown.

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthondis View Post
    What's so hard about it? Either I'm wrong and poisons proc from charges, or the 15% increase on poisons that proc only from autoattacks outweighs the 9% dex. Unless it's neither than I guess I can see why you don't know what to say.
    What great response. He didn't know how to respond, yet he hit submit anyway. I'm so sick and tired of the elitist sarcasm on these boards. Good job firing right back. Hopefully the OP got what he was looking for.

  10. #10
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braed View Post
    What great response. He didn't know how to respond, yet he hit submit anyway. I'm so sick and tired of the elitist sarcasm on these boards. Good job firing right back. Hopefully the OP got what he was looking for.
    LOL who's the elitist now? You are the one who responded with sarcasm first. I am all for constructive criticism and I don't care for a bit if someone points out that I'm wrong about something, I'm happy to change and improve. I respond with hostility only to hostility. He didn't know how to respond, yet he hit submit anyway. Your words, right back at you buddy. Just because I typed up some numbers I'm elitist? Great response is right, but not me, honor is all yours good sir.

  11. #11
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    814

    Default

    worth note: charges count as poisons. for 3 points you can get an outright 15% in the damage of your charges, vs 9% dex (which dont get me wrong would be nice, but is outweighed by +15% of the majority of your damage).

    edit: brawlers link covers the whole thing.
    Last edited by Seyon; 07-08-2011 at 06:25 PM.

  12. #12
    Soulwalker jonoadams72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBad View Post
    You need charge booster and poison potency LOL

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Eb0o0o.0VRcxcb
    no you don't need charge booster, what you lolin about. parser over 10 mins charge booster does about 5k damage which is not worth the point, where it can be used for extra dex or combat efficiency in bd.

    the spec you posted is dumb, why sprint...over blade tempo

    here is the key cutter spec:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...I0R.VV0cEb000o
    Otherside - 50 Rogue - Alsbeth

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    The responses to this thread brought much failure
    http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/2862/lobstercopyq.jpg

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoadams72 View Post
    no you don't need charge booster, what you lolin about. parser over 10 mins charge booster does about 5k damage which is not worth the point, where it can be used for extra dex or combat efficiency in bd.

    the spec you posted is dumb, why sprint...over blade tempo

    here is the key cutter spec:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...I0R.VV0cEb000o

    Yea the spec I posted is dumb. I edited the OP's and to add charge booster and poison potency. I didn't see he actually put a point in sprint. Also chargebooster is worth the ONE point.

  15. #15
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthondis View Post
    LOL who's the elitist now? You are the one who responded with sarcasm first. I am all for constructive criticism and I don't care for a bit if someone points out that I'm wrong about something, I'm happy to change and improve. I respond with hostility only to hostility. He didn't know how to respond, yet he hit submit anyway. Your words, right back at you buddy. Just because I typed up some numbers I'm elitist? Great response is right, but not me, honor is all yours good sir.
    I do believe the person you quoted agreed with you, not attacked you.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts