+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to Rift >_< (need help)

Soulwalker

Default New to Rift >_< (need help)

Hey Guys

I just recently got Rift and was thinking about starting the game off with the rogue class.
    The main things I want to know is if the class is good for both pve and pvp? Because I think
    I would like to switch off from pvp and pve once in a while. And also is the rogue class fun
    to play? Thanks for inputs!

Sez

Yes. Yes. Yes.

All four callings are great at both PvE and PvP. You'll be surprised at the versatility a Rogue can bring to the table, and you will have fun combining different souls together and using abilities in conjunction with others.

For Example: Have you ever wanted to be an Assassin... with bow attacks? Who teleports around???

Those are Rogue skills you could have at level 10!!!
    Last edited by Sez; 07-08-2011 at 05:00 PM.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

+1 to what Sez said...

Or come out of hide hitting your target a few times and slipping away back to hide watching your bleeds and poisons tick away killing them a few seconds later :-)

Soulwalker

HMM o.O? I can be a rogue that has ranged attacks while being able to teleport around?!
    Looking forward to learning this class. If only this damn update thing would go faster =\.

For pvp I am seeing that nightblade does really well. And for pve im not sure of. Are all combinations plausible or are there specific specs that will yield better results for pvp/pve (ie following cookie build is the way to go)

Quote Originally Posted by RooRoo View Post
    HMM o.O? I can be a rogue that has ranged attacks while being able to teleport around?!
    Looking forward to learning this class. If only this damn update thing would go faster =\.

For pvp I am seeing that nightblade does really well. And for pve im not sure of. Are all combinations plausible or are there specific specs that will yield better results for pvp/pve (ie following cookie build is the way to go)
    Well of course some builds will be better then others(higher dps) but there are a few different ones you can choose from. Look around the Rogue forums abit more and you can find some awesome guides to help you throughout leveling and ultimately raid content if you choose to do so.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Soulwalker

yeah I looked around the forums and saw that there is a good build for nightblade that I would like to try out once I am at max lvl =\\. For pve I'm still not sure =]

+ Reply to Thread