+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Pairing for 44 NB? (PvP)

Telaran

Default Best Pairing for 44 NB? (PvP)

What pairs best with 44 NB for general (rank 1) wf usage? I plan to get anathema as soon as my rank allows for the healer control but in the mean time what is a good place to sink my 22 unspent points? I originally had BD which was ok, boosted my burst and mobility a bit but left much to be desired for defense so I am thinking maybe 22 bard for the 20% speed and combo point heal or 22 RS for the defense and warps. What have you guys found to be the most successful (non INF) pairing for 44 NB?

Sin.

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Assassin is good for the added damage and bonuses from stealth. Riftstalker is good for the teleports as added means of closing with a target. Some people pair NB with Marksman to turn it into a ranged heal debuffer. I suppose Bladedancer is an option, but you don't do much physical damage in NB, nor do you do much elemental damage in BD, so there isn't as much synergy there.

Other combos are less appealing. (Excluding Infiltrator, which you asked to not be considered.)
    Unrepentant Gaming Community

Bacardi: Rogue (Defiant/Sunrest)
    Dao: Cleric (Defiant/Gnarlwood)

Quote Originally Posted by Dao Jones View Post
    Assassin is good for the added damage and bonuses from stealth. Riftstalker is good for the teleports as added means of closing with a target. Some people pair NB with Marksman to turn it into a ranged heal debuffer. I suppose Bladedancer is an option, but you don't do much physical damage in NB, nor do you do much elemental damage in BD, so there isn't as much synergy there.

Other combos are less appealing. (Excluding Infiltrator, which you asked to not be considered.)
    The reason Sin wins, is the crit chance, crit damage against players, and damage increase. As well as perma-stealth. With 44 in NB, MM makes a poor choice, as NB can stop a kite pretty well on its own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

+ Reply to Thread