+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Issue with the mecanics. Need help

Default Issue with the mecanics. Need help

Today i wanted to use the 25sab 21ass 19bd spec for rogues. Since a mate of mine did insain dps with it. So i tried it out and couldn't go above 900dps with it while he did 1200 on a dummy .. i didnt get why he was able to do this dps. but suddanly he says his Spike charge hit for up to 2200 .. i was like WTF?!? mine didnt ever go above 1200 ...

we checked spec etc and we have exactly the same. Then i got him to log on my char and try it on my char to just see if i sucked. He was speekless when he saw no matter what he did he couldnt get it any higher than 1200 .. Then i logged in his char and tried on that char and then it did 1800-2200 (depending on blade tempo)

I have no idea why this does not work on my char ... does any of you guy have this issue? know of the issue?

Before you start to make post on gear difference i can sandly say i have MUCH better gear than him, Full T3 etc while he is our guilds tank rogue so he has leftover loot from raids.

We nailed the problem down to that the Deadly Strike buff (+105% damage to the next 3 combo generating abilities) did NOT affect my spike charge as it did for him ... but there is no way i can fix this ..

Rift Chaser

That does indeed seem like a major bug. Have you tried resetting your role?

+ Reply to Thread