+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are you going to do to address our conerns?

Shadowlander

Default What are you going to do to address our conerns?

Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into an off-topic, non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!
    The thread re: how rogues are and PvP are affected in 1.3 has been closed by Trion.

That fine, at least we know Trion read the thread. So, Trion, please tell us how you're going to address our concerns, or if you think we're wrong, why?

Thank you.

Ascendant

hmm. I see an email address that you should ask that question to. (sure you can't get trolls to chime in, but that's the preferred method of them providing feedback now)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    hmm. I see an email address that you should ask that question to. (sure you can't get trolls to chime in, but that's the preferred method of them providing feedback now)
    I don't have concerns about the thread closure, I understand that. I'm not looking for trolls or trying to provoke people into big arguments. I'm just asking for some sort of answer from the people qualified to give one.

Ascendant

can you link to a single post where a rift representative has posted a response to a thread answering a question?

seriously, if you can thats great because I have never seen one. I'm pretty sure they are on a don't-post policy

Shadowlander

can you link to a single post where a rift representative has posted a response to a thread answering a question?

seriously, if you can thats great because I have never seen one. I'm pretty sure they are on a don't-post policy
    I don't know what their policy is, I just thought asking a direct question might be worth doing.

I got Elrar to tell me that they have something in the works for Aussie players when I asked in General.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Naronas View Post
    I got Elrar to tell me that they have something in the works for Aussie players when I asked in General.
    More information required. 'Something in the works' regarding what?
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Paikis View Post
    They are shipping everyone in Australia to a camp in France so they can play video games easier.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Paikis View Post
    It had to do with aussie players being stuck on non-aussie shards. Said that they hadn't announced it yet, and that they would release more data on it when it is closer to release.
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

You can find all the answers you need in the PTR, and in the patch notes. What else do you want, you already have a place to whine and cry right here.

Sunspots the Retired
    Once R8 Guardian Cleric of Seastone
    Proud Alumni of [breaking bads]

Observe my Past Glory in Video Format here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspots View Post
    You can find all the answers you need in the PTR, and in the patch notes. What else do you want, you already have a place to whine and cry right here.
    I actually think the OPs thread is constructive and a very valid point. Have the devs considered that this guts many rogue classes in PvP, that depend on phys crit.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    They are shipping everyone in Australia to a camp in France so they can play video games easier.
    France has internet! I can stop using my string and 2 tins! Where do I sign?

Also massive props if they DO end up releasing an Aussie/Oceanic shard.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

+ Reply to Thread