+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogues - They are about to DESTROY our class in PvP - Don't let them! volume 2

Soulwalker

Default Rogues - They are about to DESTROY our class in PvP - Don't let them! volume 2

Keep it ontopic so they don't have an excuse to close it again.

Go nuts boys.

Could give leeching poison a higher chance to proc with more healed, we have no chance against clerics already unless we're so deep into nightblade that we miss on actual DPS. Come on man!
    When life gets you down . . . make a comforter.
    Jake - Sacred Fire - Sunrest

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar Puma View Post
    Could give leeching poison a higher chance to proc with more healed, we have no chance against clerics already unless we're so deep into nightblade that we miss on actual DPS. Come on man!
    Although that would be nice, it would be OP man. Leeching procs like mad and while it would give us a better chance against Clerics, we would dominate so much more against other classes.

But as I said, it would be nice. D:

Rift Disciple

What I find amazing is that they are reducing critical damage and increasing passive damage reduction whilst paying no attention to the issue that Clerics and Healing are so out of balance.

What I find astonishing, is that not only are they effectively buffing clerics and healing in the Warfronts, they are also reducing (nerf) the effectiveness of Cloudy Poison, an already fairly useless poison given that a lot of cleric heals anyway are instant cast.

I played Whitefall Steps last night, and 4 of us chased a cleric carrier on his own from our base to mid map, combining stuns and snares and still could not kill him nor even dent his mana bar. We got close a couple of times but he opopped his shield, big heal and used his own CC as well as blink.

Now I am only R2 (though I have only levelled via PVP), but regardless of debuffs etc. it should not be possible for 1 player to survive the combined assault of 4 other players for over a minute.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Anselan View Post
    What I find amazing is that they are reducing critical damage and increasing passive damage reduction whilst paying no attention to the issue that Clerics and Healing are so out of balance.

What I find astonishing, is that not only are they effectively buffing clerics and healing in the Warfronts, they are also reducing (nerf) the effectiveness of Cloudy Poison, an already fairly useless poison given that a lot of cleric heals anyway are instant cast.

I played Whitefall Steps last night, and 4 of us chased a cleric carrier on his own from our base to mid map, combining stuns and snares and still could not kill him nor even dent his mana bar. We got close a couple of times but he opopped his shield, big heal and used his own CC as well as blink.

Now I am only R2 (though I have only levelled via PVP), but regardless of debuffs etc. it should not be possible for 1 player to survive the combined assault of 4 other players for over a minute.
    I've been in similar situations where the cleric just won't die, even with focus fire. To add insult to injury, some clerics get off on being nigh unkillable and spout trash like "terribads, all of you can't kill me lolz" or "lrn 2 play". We're all going to playing clerics in pvp soon if it keeps up like this. Horribly imbalanced.

Prophet of Telara

Well, we already have Warfronts where Clerics can take objectives solo with small groups trying to stop them. This patch will be making it considerably worse, to the point where "raid boss" will be an understatement rather than an accurate description as it is currently.

Prepare for CvC.

+ Reply to Thread