+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MM the easiest class/spec to play in pvp?

Rift Disciple

Default MM the easiest class/spec to play in pvp?

My 5 year old cousin seems to enjoy playing warfronts, ive been asking around and everyone says MM is almost impossible to play badly, you guys think its suitable for my cousin?

Champion of Telara

0/10

10chars.

Telaran

For his 3 year brother I'd suggest pyro!
    Un@dayblind rogue lulzMM spec

Where this guy comes from your brother and cousin could well be the same person

Soulwalker

I MM in pvp, and unless you ride your cooldowns, and get everything you can out of them you wont be killing people through heals. If you just plink and AE you can get "ok" damage done, but **** for killing blows or real contribution unless your AEing vs a bardless clump of people and the rest are focus firing key targets.

Soulwalker

The OP is obviously a troll who has had his arse handed to him by an MM one too many times.

Stop feeding the troll.

Edit: What's sad is that he's a cleric. Erm I mean raidboss. Raidbosses don't cry like that. They go immune to damage. If you die to MM's as a cleric you need to immediately stop playing this game and go play something easier. May I suggest WoW FOTM comp? You need 0 skill to get to 2k rating with the right comp.
    Last edited by Mitoko; 06-14-2011 at 05:44 AM.

Haha, roll one and see how "easy" it is...I dare you. (It's ok, I know you won't)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Plane Touched

HAHA this troll has been creating a page a day calling for MM or Warrior nerfs. What a chode! As if warriors needed nerfing?

If this chump cleric is getting pwned by MMs, then he should just rage quit. You picked the most FOTM class ever... and your butt still hurts? Sounds to me like your 5 year old "cousin" might be you. lol

MM is the most difficult to play class I have tried yet (unlike cleric heal spam, which I have tried). Managing CDs, and deciding when to stop dps and instead remove buffs/CC is very difficult. Choosing inappropriately can screw your whole team. You literally have to know what the buffs of diff classes do to be able to prioritize (I see you mages!). After 1.3, this will be more important since many buffs are no longer removable. Spamming eradicate is equal to going afk.

Go hump your self heal-spam macro's cleridoosh and quit clogging these forums with nonsense.
    Last edited by Bartimus; 06-14-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oral View Post
    I MM in pvp, and unless you ride your cooldowns, and get everything you can out of them you wont be killing people through heals. If you just plink and AE you can get "ok" damage done, but **** for killing blows or real contribution unless your AEing vs a bardless clump of people and the rest are focus firing key targets.
    Hmm, do you really play MM? I keep getting 20+ kb per match with my build. MM is easy mode once you know the skills that you have. Hitting top damage and top kills in most of my games (which is what you would expect from a pure dps class).

But it isn't a one button macro spam attack soul though. (I actually use none with MM).

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sowl View Post
    Hmm, do you really play MM? I keep getting 20+ kb per match with my build. MM is easy mode once you know the skills that you have. Hitting top damage and top kills in most of my games (which is what you would expect from a pure dps class).

But it isn't a one button macro spam attack soul though. (I actually use none with MM).
    I use one, I put the snare and armor debuff from the Ranger tree in macro with swift shot. It's pretty hard to macro anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Caution View Post
    My 5 year old cousin seems to enjoy playing warfronts, ive been asking around and everyone says MM is almost impossible to play badly, you guys think its suitable for my cousin?
    Dunno what you're talking about. My marksman is a lot more dificult to play in pvp than my melee cleric or rb/paladin warrior.

We are talking REAL pvp here, like duels or getting focused, not shooting from behind the raid.
    My marksman is only level 28 and I find the abssence of any slow ability hurts like hell. Also, marksman are deadmeat vs. 2 opponents, unlike other classes than can go 1v2 or even 1v3.

Xsi

Apparently you haven't tried one-button-macro cleric...

Most all other classes require at least 2-3.

Bards are ludicrously more difficult because motfis can't be combined into a macro chain. Bard is the hardest to play in RIFT (not saying much) but does require you to pay attention to the buffs.
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sowl View Post

Hehe :P

Your KB should be 40-60 with mage.

So you use 0 mm skill and you spec mm... lol passif

This is a MMO if your 5 year old cousin can't play every class you might want to have him checked for autism.
    The hardest class to play has to keep track of all of what 3 whole things? Arguing which easy to play soul is the easiest is ridiculous.
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

lol @ this thread. The OP obviously doesn't know much about rogue souls. A 51 point marksmen soul has to use more abilities in total then any other rogue soul except bard. It is not a much of a macro friendly soul only a few viable macros are worth using. If you're looking for an easy to play ranged rogue soul go ranger. LIke 6 buttons total.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast