Closed Thread

Thread: fix rogues!!!!!!!!

Default fix rogues!!!!!!!!

when is rogue melee gona be fixed and gona scale up to the clerics and warriors damage????
    clerics and warriors can do 1000 - 2000 per hit and also get lots of "god mode skillz"
    all rogues have is finishers that can do this sort of damage apart from 1 skill in 51 assassin called serpant strike.

Rogues are fine.

L2P
    Let's just thank Christ that they got rid of twinking. It truly lacked any skill to twink.

Shield of Telara

People like you give the playerbase a bad name, always whining about something even when its unwarranted.

Melee Rogues are fine at DPS, not only fine but awesome.

At 42 my assassin / bladedancer does more dps than many T1 geared mages on single targets.

So instead of whining that rogues need fixing, perhaps you should learn to play or better yet build a good build instead of the suck build you are currently playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Festo View Post
    Rogues are fine.

L2P
    ********, iv had 50 mage cleric and a rogue and rogues are total **** for pvp

fair enuff the marksman is ok but the melee is so bad compaired to the cleric and the warrior

Shield of Telara

hey guys i'm rolling a build i like to call the "angel soft". it consists of bard/riftstalker/markman. I have most my points split into bard and riftstalker but MM so i have some decent ranged attacks! i'm just wondering why i cant do any good dps!?

p.s. its called angel soft because people dont do nothin but **** on me.
    Last edited by BlackZilla; 06-13-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Konlict View Post

fair enuff the marksman is ok but the melee is so bad compaired to the cleric and the warrior
    lol rage more my limpwristed little scrub. your tears will lubricate your asoul for the next reaming you get in WFs. you suck MM and Sin do just fine in PVP as well as NB and the fang/shard carrying build that people make use of as well. you are a bad player. with as quickly as you ran back in here nerd raging i highly doubt you have anything but 1 of those characters as "**** i have (insert fake number here) max lvl toons" is the standard cry of the scrub when called out on their scrubbiness.

fail less l2p moar.
    Last edited by BlackZilla; 06-13-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Telaran

I have a rogue main for PvE and i usually am top 3 dps in my guilds raids on boss fights, whether i am melee or ranged. Now for PvP i roll mage and i have to say rogues kick my arse and pretty easy, so i have to concur with the L2P sir and you will do jsut fine.

Rift Disciple

actually warrior rogues are quite balance as of now. Mages are a lil tad more powerful, and clerics are still quite OP (unless they are wandering around alone in a middle of nowhere with lil to no buffs on)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Konlict View Post

I just switched to a 51 AS 15 BD build for some more burst from my AS/NB build and I think melee rogue is fine. Once they fix the bunny hopping bug it will be even better. I only notice issues with those extreme jumpers because my attacks miss especially finishers and trying to stun them is a just a bad mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZilla View Post
    lol rage more my limpwristed little scrub. your tears will lubricate your asoul for the next reaming you get in WFs. you suck MM and Sin do just fine in PVP as well as NB and the fang/shard carrying build that people make use of as well. you are a bad player. with as quickly as you ran back in here nerd raging i highly doubt you have anything but 1 of those characters as "**** i have (insert fake number here) max lvl toons" is the standard cry of the scrub when called out on their scrubbiness.

fail less l2p moar.
    I think u are a muppet

and learn to read u ******

I was sayin the only class worth playing in pvp is marksman

melee rogues suck

there is a point to be made here....AP does not scale well compared to AP making a huge difference
    And the little Warrior said to the little Mage "One day I'm going to grow up to be a fierce dual wielding Paragon and people will run in fear because I'll be so Intimidating in Battle" The Mage looked at the little Warrior and said "Ya well, I'm going to be a Pyromancer" and that was that.
    \(Q_Q)/ <---sad paragon

Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do ask that all posts be constructive.

Also, this subject has been covered in many previous posts. So that we don't have numerous posts on the same subject, it is suggested that you use the search feature prior to posting. This way, subject matter and discussion can be kept in one place for easier reading by player and devs alike.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread