+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank gear for leveling.

Soulwalker

Default Tank gear for leveling.

Hello, I am looking to level a rogue mainly for tanking. I have heard that it is more challenging than warrior tanking so I plan on starting as soon as possible. What stats on gear should I look for when selecting pieces for my tank set while leveling?

Don't really have much choice when leveling. Some times you'll have the option to get something with more dexterity or more endurance. Guess go for endurance. But while leveling it isn't going to make much of a difference with the gear available. Until you hit 50 at least.

Generally crafted items have more armor while leveling compared to quest gear unless you manage to get some blue or purple stuff with planarite or invasion currency.

Soulwalker

Ok I kind of figured that's how it would be. Thank you.

Just do all the cairns and puzzles at the max level reward they give, that's about the best you can do.

Your tanking ability comes from your spec and buffs, gear is largely irrelevant while leveling except as a HP buffer.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Diay View Post
    Just do all the cairns and puzzles at the max level reward they give, that's about the best you can do.

Your tanking ability comes from your spec and buffs, gear is largely irrelevant while leveling except as a HP buffer.
    This, long as your gear is on par for you level, any "rogue" leather with dex, str, end will work fine until you get to experts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Those americans...Everytime there is a blackout, they all start luting.

+ Reply to Thread