+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard weapons... Spell power, attack power or Physical Crit?

Default Bard weapons... Spell power, attack power or Physical Crit?

As a bard that is primarily concerned with healing, what should I be looking for in a weapon? I want to maximize my heals so whats the best stat to bring Cadence and Coda of Resoration up? Also, when I level up and get the two Verses, will it help them too (Verse of Vitality and Verse of Joy)?

Shield of Telara

clearly as a rogue you want to be wearing chain with as much +wis and +spell crit as you can possibly find.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZilla View Post
    clearly as a rogue you want to be wearing chain with as much +wis and +spell crit as you can possibly find.
    Leather coated chain mail FTW!

I use Codas that heal based on combo points and I use a cadence that heals based on dammage I deal. One looks like spell power should boost it and the other attack power would help. I am new to the class so I thought I should ask.

As a Bard you want to focus on Attack Power. As this raises your base damage, which your healing is based off of.

You might also want to keep any bits that have Physical Crit, should you have a DPS Role.
    Current Rift Progression: 20man - GSB 5/5, RoS 5/5, HK 1/11. 10man - GP 4/4, DH 4/4, RotP 1/4.

I did a little bit of testing around this not to long ago. your Coda heals and crits based on your attack power/physical crit, not spell power.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "MMO communities eat their young." -Genda

Quote Originally Posted by Findywen View Post
    I did a little bit of testing around this not to long ago. your Coda heals and crits based on your attack power/physical crit, not spell power.
    Thanks, thats exactly what I needed to know.

+ Reply to Thread