+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best PVE Aoe Grind build at 50? (or better way to grind plat?)

Soulwalker

Default Best PVE Aoe Grind build at 50? (or better way to grind plat?)

I want to lay waste to as many 48-50 mobs as possible, as fast as possible to grind out some plat and tradeskill items. I currently run RS/NB/sin but the main AE ability is a 2 min cooldown. I can take a dozen or so with it, but was hoping there was another mix that worked best mixing some heals and a lot of AE dps. I want to get away from the 2 min cooldown of the dodge ability + top tier AE ability of the BD so i can just continually plow.

Any suggestions, would also take recommendation of a different route for plat if there is a better one at 50.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Oral View Post
    I want to lay waste to as many 48-50 mobs as possible, as fast as possible to grind out some plat and tradeskill items. I currently run RS/NB/sin but the main AE ability is a 2 min cooldown. I can take a dozen or so with it, but was hoping there was another mix that worked best mixing some heals and a lot of AE dps. I want to get away from the 2 min cooldown of the dodge ability + top tier AE ability of the BD so i can just continually plow.

Any suggestions, would also take recommendation of a different route for plat if there is a better one at 50.
    bd/rs/asn spamming twin strike and no finisher does pretty well. That way your cleave gives cps to heal you.

Soulwalker

I guess, Ive done that and sometimes it seems faster to just burn them down individually, but that limits the number of targets it works well at as well I guess. Im wondering about RS/BD + a different class with ae, will have to keep digging through the soul builder.

-->> The Cuisinart

I've had quite a blast with this.

So much that sometimes I kill mobs for the fun of it.

Hard time on elites, since you are mostly healing off killing trash, but I destroyed 4-6 invasions and half a rift with this. It's awesome.

Soulwalker

Yes cuisinart is what im currently using, but the main AE tool is 2 min cooldown, and the AE beyond using dancing is a bit weak. still the kill speed is great single target with ae mixed in some.

+ Reply to Thread