+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need helping creating a spec for a low level rogue (Dungeons)

Shadowlander

Default Need helping creating a spec for a low level rogue (Dungeons)

Could anyone help me or direct me to a spec for low level dungeoning? I'm level 18 right now. I'd obviously like max dps. Also, if you could direct me on how I'd continue going up the trees while I level, that'd be great.

A link to a utility spec would be awesome as well!

Soulwalker

its possible that I am wrong but I believe the more commonly accepted specs are ranger / marksman based for dungeoning / pugs.

Until you're lvl 50, there's nothing that will improve your performance more than leveling up.

Gear upgrades and spec tweaking are minor in comparison.

For a lot of callings/souls, it DOES help to have a different build for questing around in the world vs running 5-mans. Making sensible choices, you're sure to end up with something workable. If not, it's dirt cheap and easy to switch.

For myself, I just had my ranger-oriented questing build that I used in questing and dungeons and a bard spec (for groups, warfront, rifting). Around KB-level, I started riftstalking, because my guild never had enough tanks.

Run each dungeon at least once and your gear will be much better as you level, and it helps build notoriety, too. Mostly, do it cuz it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulch View Post
    Until you're lvl 50, there's nothing that will improve your performance more than leveling up.

Gear upgrades and spec tweaking are minor in comparison.

For a lot of callings/souls, it DOES help to have a different build for questing around in the world vs running 5-mans. Making sensible choices, you're sure to end up with something workable. If not, it's dirt cheap and easy to switch.

For myself, I just had my ranger-oriented questing build that I used in questing and dungeons and a bard spec (for groups, warfront, rifting). Around KB-level, I started riftstalking, because my guild never had enough tanks.

Run each dungeon at least once and your gear will be much better as you level, and it helps build notoriety, too. Mostly, do it cuz it's fun.
    Did you read the thread at all?

Rift Chaser

The sab builds posted will work well, as will (giving you more options for you to choose from):

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M_NM..VMRf0Mz.0Vz

Use wolf pet, Open with shadow fire, Macro in Crippling shot before quickshot and spam it, headshot at 5 combo points, recast shadow fire when it runs out (not before).

For trash its pretty much the above rotation, except spam trickshot for your combo points and use concussive blast when you can in place of headshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Those americans...Everytime there is a blackout, they all start luting.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Sab is tops for 5-mans from IT normal through DSM Expert.

+ Reply to Thread