+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do Debilitating Poison (assassin) and Cloudy Poison (infiltrator) stack?

Soulwalker

Default Do Debilitating Poison (assassin) and Cloudy Poison (infiltrator) stack?

Title says it all. does these two poisons stack? or overwrite eachoter?

Yes. That said, don't use cloudy. Ever. It is the single worst poison in game right now, and it's getting even worse. Lethal > HFB(with Melted Skin talent) > HFB(without melted skin)= Virulent
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Oh, I forgot to mention. If this is for PvP, which I assume it is, FB is the best of any. FB+ Lethal is the best combo if you have it.
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Soulwalker

assuming then that my assumptions about debilitating and leeching being completely useless are correct then.
    Yes for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by atolman View Post
    assuming then that my assumptions about debilitating and leeching being completely useless are correct then.
    Yes for pvp
    Eh, I like leeching for soloing I suppose...But cloudy is the weakest poison in game right now, and its niche use of giving chloro heals cast times is getting broken in 1.3. As for debilitating, unless you can stick on a healer for several minutes without dieing, Debilitating isn't going to do you much good at all. It's not bad against other Rogues 1v1.

Rift Disciple

Why wouldn't they stack?
    1 increases the cast time
    1 increases the mana of the spells
    They do two different things, and as the above reply say, I don't think is even worth using any of those poisons, most casts are instant.

Cloudy is from the Infiltrator tree... why are people questioning whether it's for PvE or PvP?
    Rules to Live by<insert ceiling cat here>
    Moar werld content plx!

Rift Disciple

1) Increasing the cast time: How often do you see a cast bar longer than 1.5s?
    2) Increase mana use: How long do you think you can stick to a mage/cleric till its going to cause a significant effect. (It works against rogues and warriors perfectly)

a) Dishing out pure mega damage to burst down a player is the best and most effective way of rogue. Hence other poisons are more effective.

Leeching poison fairly effective with an on attack heal trinket, decent self heals.

(Gear)

+ Reply to Thread