+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with my Bard =(

Default Help with my Bard =(

I'm playing a level 27 Bard and I seem to be having a few problems. One is on mobs, one of two of my debuffs will just disappear (Codas of Distress and Cowardice). The other is, aside from keeping all Motifs up, should I try to use Coda of Wrath or restoration when in between my Mofics and Distress / cowardice?

Sorry if it sounds a little noobish but I'm still learning the game =) Any advice on playing the Bard will help greatly.

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

Far as your debuffs are concerned: Is this issue occurring when you are by yourself or when you are in a war front or a dungeon?

For your question to do what else between motifs and debuffs: use restore if healing is needed otherwise use wrath for some damage.
    Khatha . Cleric . Guardian . Faeblight

The Coda things seems to happen anywhere, dungeons, warfronts, and when I'm soloing. It will be a max timed one and just disappear =(

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

That is very odd for the Cowardice/Distress debuffs to behave like that. I would have understood if it were in a group setting because there are other classes with debuffs that function just the same as the Bard does. Though to have the debuffs remove themselves when you are alone is very strange. I have no answer at all for this.
    Khatha . Cleric . Guardian . Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread