+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cloudy poison nerf

Default Cloudy poison nerf

Can someone explain it to me? It is pretty consistently our weakest poison choice for most builds, so why nerf it more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

dmv

I don't even know. I'd complain except I never use it. The true nerf lies in the valor adjustments.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    Much of the time the content in PTS patches is heavily work-in-progress data, incomplete or intended for testing and tweaking. Sometimes the content is only accessible via dev commands! All of it is highly subject to change before it ever makes it to live Rift shards. Some won't even make it there.
    I'm telling warriors this, I'm telling mages this, now I have to remind my own kin as well.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Trion got bored, obviously. They had to nerf something.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

dmv

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I'm telling warriors this, I'm telling mages this, now I have to remind my own kin as well.
    Better safe than sorry. I'd prefer the pvp community send a strong, hard, "Knock that **** off" to trion.

Telaran

But if no one complained or bothered to look into it.... Wouldn't the adjustments stayed the same?

Rapid Shot being one of them - which used to be able to Crit on every hit when combined with Bulls Eye, and it used to hit for a higher dmg total too!

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    Better safe than sorry. I'd prefer the pvp community send a strong, hard, "Knock that **** off" to trion.
    Get to the choppa. I mean Public test forum

Rift Chaser

Maybe they plan to make cast time spells more important and nerf instants or some such. Who knows.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrower View Post
    Maybe they plan to make cast time spells more important and nerf instants or some such. Who knows.
    I'd love it if it put a cast bar on all ablities for the duration of the buff.

So instant casts suddenly have a cast bar of a point of a milli second or so. It would add to survivability threw the infiltrator class adding in a new parameter for defensive capabilities for Rogues via delay

dmv

Get to the choppa. I mean Public test forum
    I much prefer covering ALL my bases. I'd rather not regret it later.

I know that it may not make it live, but my question is the rationale of it. As it is, it is not longer going to work with Bloom/Flourish, and even on live right now it is only used if your build has no second poison.
    Last edited by Naronas; 06-11-2011 at 11:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Yes, if you need to know, Vespera hit me with a big pointy spiky thing. It was immensely painful.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    I much prefer covering ALL my bases. I'd rather not regret it later.
    Unfortunately that seems to be everyone's point of view... The forums are asploding

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Naronas View Post
    Can someone explain it to me? It is pretty consistently our weakest poison choice for most builds, so why nerf it more?
    Its not a nerf its a fix. 25% casting time increase on an instant cast shouldnt increase it at all. They are just fixing it. calm down

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Unseenenemy View Post
    Its not a nerf its a fix. 25% casting time increase on an instant cast shouldnt increase it at all. They are just fixing it. calm down
    Try again. It's being nerfed to 20% down from 25% AND it's being fixed not to add a cast time to Bloom and Flourish if the Chloro is talented to reduce cast time to 0.

and "much of the time" the crap goes through anyway without any changes depite pages of feedback.
    Last edited by Lifeisdeath; 06-11-2011 at 12:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast