+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue returning after couple of month break, needs advice

Soulwalker

Default Rogue returning after couple of month break, needs advice

Hello,

so I have had a couple of month break from rift for exams and stuff like that.

Looking to get back into it but obviously things have changed in 2 months. So I am just looking for advice from you experts such as:

new best ranged dps build?

new best melee dps build?

best pvp build?

and what raids/instances to do to get gear back up to spec?

any information of any type is appreciated

The very first post at the top of the forums is a Rift community guide compendium, you will find most of your answers in there. The normal gearing is still the same, t1>t2>Gsb...

Kazuko - Defiant Rogue - Dayblind
    Kyber - Defiant Cleric - Dayblind
    Jo - Defiant Warrior - Dayblind

Quote Originally Posted by Dangly View Post
    Hello,

so I have had a couple of month break from rift for exams and stuff like that.

Looking to get back into it but obviously things have changed in 2 months. So I am just looking for advice from you experts such as:

new best ranged dps build?

new best melee dps build?

best pvp build?

and what raids/instances to do to get gear back up to spec?

any information of any type is appreciated
    Seriously? You took a break for exams? Damn, must have been like 3rd grade exams or something. I'd think that someone who's in school would be a bit more intelligent and read some of the stuff in this section before making the 9001st derp post on how they want everyone to spoon feed them the best specs and rotations.

Please, take another break.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Wuladien View Post
    Seriously? You took a break for exams? Damn, must have been like 3rd grade exams or something. I'd think that someone who's in school would be a bit more intelligent and read some of the stuff in this section before making the 9001st derp post on how they want everyone to spoon feed them the best specs and rotations.

Please, take another break.
    Wow, just looking for some help, sorry master of universe, I will not ask again.

The exams are actually for Mechanical Engineering at uni.

Please inform me what your doing with your life apart from playing rift?

Plane Touched

First, gratz on finishing your exam.
    Second, sin, MM, BD got some buffs. Sab got some tweaks to recover their dmg.
    Third, to answer your questions, IMO,
    -Ranger is still the best for range dps.
    -Sin/NB+BD (deadly dance buff which let your deadly strike buff next 3 combo pt generation skills % dmg base on current number combo pt on target) is the best melee dps.
    -MM got buffs and a new spammable purge skill => the most annoying opponent in WFs, or Warden, Chloro's nemesis or talentless noobs, and alot of other nicknames that haters give to MM.
    For more details, builds and guides, you should take a look at the very 1st thread in Rogue's Forum.

+ Reply to Thread