+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Nightblade's "Melted Skin", "Hellfire Blades" as they relate to MM

Default Question about Nightblade's "Melted Skin", "Hellfire Blades" as they relate to MM

If one puts 2 points in Melted Skin the tool tip says "You Hellfire Blades have a 100% chance to increase your damage by 5% for the next 10 seconds".

The tool tip for Hellfire Blades says "The Rogue enchants their weapons with fire and each weapon attack has a 20% chance to deal fire damage. Lasts 1 hour. Only 2 weapon enchants can be applied at a time".

My questions are as follows:

1) Is the 100% referred to in "Melted Blades" triggered only when the 20% fire proc chance of Hellfire Blades occurs? I believe this to be the case but just checking.

2) Will both Melted Skin & Hellfire Blades work when using a bow/gun or just for melee weapons. I believe it will work on ranged but again, just checking.

Thank you in advance.

-CC

Soulwalker

Yes, and yes.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaCat View Post
    My questions are as follows:

1) Is the 100% referred to in "Melted Blades" triggered only when the 20% fire proc chance of Hellfire Blades occurs? I believe this to be the case but just checking.

- Melted Blades will trigger everytime Hellfire Blades Procs.

2) Will both Melted Skin & Hellfire Blades work when using a bow/gun or just for melee weapons. I believe it will work on ranged but again, just checking.

- All Weapon Enchants (Lethal Poison, Virulent Poison, Hellfire Blades, Fell Blades and etc.) work with Ranged attacks , like they do with melee attacks.

-CC
    Just a wee bit of advice - I recommend only putting 1 point in Melted Skin - as within the NB tree you could use that point for something more useful like such as Twilight Force if you feel like grabbing a snare or Ebon Fury/ Dark Containment - assuming you go that high, and interested in PvP!
    Last edited by iMohr; 06-09-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Thank you both. Very much appreciated.

Shield of Telara

1 point in melted skin will work out to about an 89% uptime of the ability.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

+ Reply to Thread