+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Survival based PVP Sab

Telaran

Default The Survival based PVP Sab

I have been messing around with Saboteur the last few weeks since hitting 50.

I have seen some different builds, that are DPS focused but wanted to get the community opinion on my most recent build.

51 Points in Sab for Rapid Setup
    13 point in Rift Stalker for rift scavenging as well as Plane bound Resistance.
    2 points in Infiltrator for Break Free and 6% reduction in AoE

<a href="http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MTpb.EqRfEdtkkRz.x0xh.M">Saboteur (51) / Riftstalker (13) / Infiltrator (2)</a>

DPS is a little low hovering around 600. I think this will increase once I get prestige 4 and buy some better daggers.

Poke holes and let me know what you think.

I tend to theorycraft / mess around alot on the ZAM soul calc when I have free time. As such, ive plotted out a bunch of different builds for a bunch of different soul combos.

My rogue is currently only 26, but heres one I was considering for him.

Saboteur/Bladedancer/Riftstalker

Gives alot of extra little passive bonuses from the BD/RS trees that the sab can benefit from.
    Jharyn - Cleric - Druishamsticar! / Inquisicabanel!
    Member of the Brotherhood of the Dawn
    Faeblight Roleplayer

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lattam View Post
    I have been messing around with Saboteur the last few weeks since hitting 50.

I have seen some different builds, that are DPS focused but wanted to get the community opinion on my most recent build.

51 Points in Sab for Rapid Setup
    13 point in Rift Stalker for rift scavenging as well as Plane bound Resistance.
    2 points in Infiltrator for Break Free and 6% reduction in AoE

<a href="http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MTpb.EqRfEdtkkRz.x0xh.M">Saboteur (51) / Riftstalker (13) / Infiltrator (2)</a>

DPS is a little low hovering around 600. I think this will increase once I get prestige 4 and buy some better daggers.

Poke holes and let me know what you think.
    Parsed dps is a highly flawed way of trying to gauge effectiveness in actual pvp combat.

51 sab is also quite meh compared to 44 sab 20 assassin/2 ranger or mm build damage-wise - without enough survivability to make up for it.

+ Reply to Thread