+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pet issues

Soulwalker

Default Pet issues

Does anyone else have occasional issues with your pet running off and attacking nearby stuff even though you havent opened up on them yet? I keep my Hog on Defensive - but will be hitting a mob and finish it off...and zoom...off it goes to attack the next nearest mob even though I havent targeted it? Just curious if anyone else experiences this and/or how to prevent it short of putting it on passive towards the end of every fight. This could really be bad in instances

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tack View Post
    Does anyone else have occasional issues with your pet running off and attacking nearby stuff even though you havent opened up on them yet? I keep my Hog on Defensive - but will be hitting a mob and finish it off...and zoom...off it goes to attack the next nearest mob even though I havent targeted it? Just curious if anyone else experiences this and/or how to prevent it short of putting it on passive towards the end of every fight. This could really be bad in instances
    if you are using assist and whom ever you are assisting targets a mob i have seen my pet take off and attack it even though i personally didnt send it in. the reason is you are still in attack mode and they target befor you get out of that mode making your pet think you want them to attack the mob...

did that make sense. if you are not on assist then I have no idea not had that problem

+ Reply to Thread