+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Nerf

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    257

    Default Nerf

    NERF in-combat stealthing. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    179

    Default

    lol i bet you just got owned by an assassin. Try using flicker.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingedarr0w View Post
    lol i bet you just got owned by an assassin. Try using flicker.
    No...I owned the **** 3 times in a row, before I could finish his last thread of health "Oh no, hes gone!".

    Panzy boy.

    Flashfire was on CD already before you say that.

    And who said Im a pyro?
    Last edited by Fade2Black; 06-08-2011 at 06:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Reamerer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    No...I owned the **** 3 times in a row, before I could finish his last thread of health "Oh no, hes gone!".

    Panzy boy.

    Flashfire was on CD already before you say that.

    And who said Im a pyro?
    because mages cry the hardest. pretty obvious really

  5. #5
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    No...I owned the **** 3 times in a row, before I could finish his last thread of health "Oh no, hes gone!".

    Panzy boy.

    Flashfire was on CD already before you say that.

    And who said Im a pyro?

    New to pvp ?

    Slip away have a cooldown
    Hidden Veil have a cooldown( stay 15sec once receive dmg )

    If you see a rogue slip away; use aoe and then fear or aoe confuse or whatever.

    Dont play alone vs a assasin except if you are a P6 Cleric the Immortal

  6. #6
    General of Telara PVStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    Flashfire was on CD already before you say that.

    And who said Im a pyro?
    You just did, sir.
    Last edited by PVStar; 06-08-2011 at 07:19 PM.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    257

    Default

    This was an open world pvp situation. Level 45 being ganked by a level 50 sin. He kept sneaking up behind me stealthed and killing me. Everytime I had him down to in finishing blow, bam, slipaway. Obviously he waits off the CD then, because he used it every single time.

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    You just did, sir.
    Yet his assumption that I was a pyro was before I said it. Hence the purpose of that combat.

    Nerf that panzy ability!
    Last edited by Fade2Black; 06-08-2011 at 07:22 PM.

  9. #9
    Plane Walker RJTravis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    Yet his assumption that I was a pyro was before I said it. Hence the purpose of that combat.

    Nerf that panzy ability!
    Wait you as a mage pyro, at level 45 getting a level 50 assassin into the 20% hp levels & he uses his 31 point talent with a 2min cool down to get away?

    I got no clue why you are asking for a nerf when 5 levelers lower are getting the rogue below 20%.

    I must say he must just hit 50 & sucked because with my assassin I drop level 50 pyros before they can cast fire ball xD

    You got no right to ask for a nerf when your 5 levels below the assassin & still kicking his butt what you mad he got away?

    Big deal you won he lost he was forced to flee vs a level 45.

    How about we nerf your Pansy spec & calling?
    Last edited by RJTravis; 06-08-2011 at 07:36 PM.

  10. #10
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Slipping away 3 times in a row because he couldn't finish what he started?

    I had to use Heatwave to get him down anyways so nice try on that one.

  11. #11
    Plane Walker RJTravis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    Slipping away 3 times in a row because he couldn't finish what he started?

    I had to use Heatwave to get him down anyways so nice try on that one.
    Are you replying to me? You didn't quote anyone but I was the last poster.

    If so what do you mean Nice try on that one?

    I never said he killed you or that you never killed him.

    Just because he used slip away 3 times does not mean much I am willing to bet he didn't attack you with a 15inf/51assassin/0ranger spec because he would have made your skills useless.

    Cleans soul removes all magic dots & makes you immune to magic for 5 sec.
    Jagged strike Major bleed tick
    Puncture medium bleed adds 2 attack points & ignore 100% armor.
    foul play 4 sec stun & he only needs 1.5 sec of it
    Anathema 50% heal debuff
    Impale Major bleed

    Cloudy Poison & Lethal Poison for potions 5% crit to target & 20% slower casting for target
    Jagged strike>puncture>foul play>Impale>Anathema>cleans soul>Laugh>Slip away> repeat lol
    Last edited by RJTravis; 06-08-2011 at 09:00 PM.

  12. #12
    dmv
    dmv is offline
    Champion of Telara dmv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    No...I owned the **** 3 times in a row, before I could finish his last thread of health "Oh no, hes gone!".

    Panzy boy.

    Flashfire was on CD already before you say that.

    And who said Im a pyro?
    So you owned him 3x in a row? sounds like your class needs to get nerfed.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker RJTravis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    So you owned him 3x in a row? sounds like your class needs to get nerfed.
    Thats what I said lol

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    127

    Default

    The way I see it is.... if your throwing feathers... pick up a rock and try something differernt.

    If anything, maybe they can nerf newbs skills so they can just push 1 button, instead of getting so flustered with so many choices....

  15. #15
    Plane Touched Timukas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia
    Posts
    196

    Default

    I agree, this thing should be nerfed. 2-3 second duration should be ok for in-combat stealth. Every time they start losing they vanish, even with dots running on them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts