+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i just got here to RIFT

Soulwalker

Default i just got here to RIFT

So I just got here to rift and I am scrolling peoples builds searching for something that I might think about trying. I have decided that nightblade looks pretty sweet....but I can't find any newer nightblade builds. I was wondering if someone could direct me to some examples of nightblade heavy builds. I was thinking that NB,Assassin,BD or RAN or Riftstalker looks pretty good, but like I said I don't really know. somebody help an enochx out.

reach level 50 first, that's more important than looking for builds that are meant for 50s...

at least that's what i did.

Sez

I suggest trying EVERYTHING out before level 30. That way, you can get a good idea about the mechanics of each, and be a better all around rogue for it.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Soulwalker

Ok you are probably right. My brain keeps going into WoW mode. I can't help it. At least riddle me this batmen....is NB viable for leveling in PvE and perhaps a little PvP on the side?

In all fairness, just about any soul is "viable" to level with in the beginning except bard and saboteur (not saying you couldn't level with those two.. it would just be a bit difficult, especially if you're soloing). Play what you feel you would like. You can do quests to receive the rest of your souls at level 13, so don't be too hard on yourself when choosing.
    Last edited by Glitzy; 06-08-2011 at 01:38 PM.

Ascendant

uh sabo is perfect for leveling?

Shield of Telara

do Bladedancer, Riftstalker (up to 13 points for the self heal from Combo Points skill), and throw some bard in if you want some real decent healing and no down time at all or another dps soul but you might end up with a small bit of down time after a few rounds of mobs though it would be pretty small.

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    uh sabo is perfect for leveling?
    On its own, in the beginning.. I disagree. Making things a bit hard on oneself that way.

+ Reply to Thread