+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Fellblades: 20% chance to reduce healing; 80% chance...

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    114

    Default Fellblades: 20% chance to reduce healing; 80% chance...

    ....that you wasted 32 points.

    Seriously... make it a 100% proc, or give it to us at level 10.

    ...it's not like a rogue can kill a healer anyway.

  2. #2
    Soulwalker Zanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    As Rogues we hit fast ,faster than every calling ,so 20% is fair chance if you ask me.
    Most of the times it is on target after 1-3 secs,i dont have any problems with that tbh.

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    I'm pretty sure I could think of at least 29 things that are more worthwhile to complain about than Fell Blades in the time it took for you to post this thread.

  4. #4
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Troll thread, move along people.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  5. #5
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    considering someone isnt going to heal until you take them down 50% life, im pretty sure by the time you do, the debuff will be up. ive never had any problem with it and i use fellblades all the time.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
    I'm pretty sure I could think of at least 29 things that are more worthwhile to complain about than Fell Blades in the time it took for you to post this thread.
    ^This 123456

  7. #7
    General of Telara PVStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    972

    Default

    This thread: 20% of readers won't care, 80% of readers will get trolled.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts